Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Big announcements:

First off Jewbei and I are going to collab on June Mermaid for the Gears Disc. It's goin to be a trance song with plenty of crazy FX processing.

Also I'd to welcome aboard CHIPP Damage and MaZe. CHIPP Damage is going to do a 'Melodic Power Metal' arrangement of the 'Valley Where the Wind is Born.' And MaZe is goin to do a trance version of Faraway Promise. :)

Last announcement is about the final mastering business. Due to the large track count and time demands of getting RAW wavs of the master tracks and then mastering them we are dropping this from the project. So everyone will be mastering their own songs.

As soon as I get ahold of Foxhull we can outline future plans as things develop further.

Updated Available Tracklist:

My Village is #1

Leftovers of The Dreams of The Strong

In A Dark Sleep

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

The Sky, The Clouds, And You

Solaris: Eden of Heaven

Pray For The People's Joy

The Beginning And The End

Star of Tears

If you are interested in any of the other songs please contact Foxhull and myself via PM.

Thanks for allowing me to join the project so late in the process. I'm gonna do my best to make a quality melodic power metal remix of Valley Where the Wind is Born. I think it will kick ass!

HOWEVER

I AM gonna have to find someone to produce the drums and bass, since those two instruments will be fake, and my computer isn't compatible with Soundfonts. At least that's what it seems like. But don't worry, it's gonna kick ass!

I'd like to Welcome Nutritious on board. He's gonna do a remix of 'Leftovers of The Dreams of The Strong.'

My Village is #1

In A Dark Sleep

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

Star of Tears

Hey Prometheus check DSK Brass over at KVR. Florestin(butchered that spelling) French Horn is pretty good IMO.

We got two more mixers joinin up. Andyjayne is going to give an 80's prog style rendition of Leftovers from the Dreams of the Strong. Nutritious' mix will be electronic based on the gears disc. The source tune has a lot of depth so regardless of your tastes you should find one of the mixes to your liking. Also DragonAvenger is goin to lay down some vocals on myself and Jewbei's trance style remix of June Mermaid.

I'd like to Welcome Nutritious on board. He's gonna do a remix of 'Leftovers of The Dreams of The Strong.'

Available Tracklist:

My Village is #1

In A Dark Sleep

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

Star of Tears

OK so a lot of people have struggled with the last few WIP deadlines due to the fact everyone has very different schedules. Another quick WIP deadline won't do any of us any good.

Come next JAN 15th we need near finished songs from everyone. If an artist does not show any progress on their WIP, their tracks will be reopened for anyone to choose.

If we can get in around 25 solid tracks come this date then the project will be released shortly after.

Obviously if you just joined this might be a tight schedule. If you need more time to finish your song after JAN 15th we'll give it to you. For anyone else who needs some time after the 15th who has shown progress on their track time will be given to you.

If you need feedback on your mix between then and now please post it on the private forums. If you are not getting enough feedback on the forums it's ok to PM or IM people you know to get feedback.

Happy mixing dudes. :)!!

January 15th? I've only just joined but I was thinking that having it done by the end of September would have been kinda late. I'll definitely have a near finished track before the end of the year man. I don't need to move THAT slowly. ^_^ Of course, if it helps people to take a lot of time, then they should definitely use all of the time you've given.

By the way, Project remixes also have to be submitted for judging don't they? So there's a possibility that we all submit it and all get rejected, isn't there? !!

My Village is #1

In A Dark Sleep

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

Star of Tears

Graaf, Emperor of Darkness

Tyler had to drop Graaf so that song is now available again. :-(