Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Haha sweet Pat Benatar! We got another finished track from myself and Blue Magic. Keep those updates coming in.

Updated Available Tracklist:

My Village is #1

In A Dark Sleep

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

The Sky, The Clouds, And You

Solaris: Eden of Heaven

Pray For The People's Joy

The Beginning And The End

Tamusa Man of the Sea

Yo, Andyjayne. If you're doing a metal song and you need some live guitar work, I can do that for you. I have a seven-string and I'm doubtlessly the heaviest metaller on this site. Of course, if you're looking for something more Guilty Gear style, fun and rock-ish, then maybe Tensei is your man. My style is brutality all the way.

Now look here, young man, just because I happen to like a lot of other musical styles doesn't mean I can't do metal, because extreme metal still happens to be my favorite musical style ( More specifically Melodic Death and Thrash). I'm pretty sure I'd be able to play and write other extreme genres as well, it's just that I haven't gotten into it yet. =P

Speaking of guitars, is there any news from Fishy? I thought he was going to write "Awakening" further?

Hahaha, Ok sorry dude. After hearing your WIP of Bloody Tears, I figured that was your main style. ^_^But yeah, you have mentioned that you do like death metal. I forgot about that.

So anyone out there willing to collab with me? I'm doing a metal version of Valley Where the Wind is Born. I'll take care of writing everything. I just need someone to do production of my drums and bass. I'm not gonna record real drums and bass and my samples sound fake. Anybody willing to help me with that?

Speaking of guitars, is there any news from Fishy? I thought he was going to write "Awakening" further?

Yeah, I am sorry about that. I've been a little bit busy with other projects at the moment. I did take a look at that midi, but it was so full and fast that it wasn't something I could just poke at for a few minutes. Just go ahead and do what you like with it for now.

Also I am so metul!

So anyone out there willing to collab with me? I'm doing a metal version of Valley Where the Wind is Born. I'll take care of writing everything. I just need someone to do production of my drums and bass.

I might be interested in doing something, but not right now, in a few weeks or so. I can record bass (I have a 5 string to match your 7 strings) and I'm getting pretty good a metal drums by now. Hit me up when you've got some stuff to work with.

Trust me on this, samples will get you a higher end quality on something this ridiculous then live drums will unless you have a real professional studio.

I would urge not to have double pedal for as long as you do though, I know you want it to be hardcore, but this is too much seriously. Also you're not meant to post any WIPs in this thread. Might want to edit that out.

Oops. I got my mixes mixed up because both of them need drum samples that don't suck, like I was saying. So I just deleted the whole freaking post, since it had nothing to do with Xenogears. Unfortunately, I don't have my WIP of Valley Where the Wind is Born yet. But when I do, I'll let everyone know. I gotta take care of this crazy job in Tokyo before I can focus on anything else, first.

UGH!

OK Avaris. I finished my extra work that I had and I'm basically done with all the busy work regarding my Valkyrie Profile remix. So I can finally start working on my Xenomix. Sorry for the delays in getting started. Hopefully I can have the layout for the whole arrangement done by tomorrow. I didn't tell you, but I'm changing the genre just a bit from power metal to hardcore. I think you guys will like my idea. v^_^V

• 2 weeks later...
Hey avaris, Zikon and I were thinking on making a collab on a song.. Which tune would you recommend us? :roll:

Hmmm damn this isn't easy. IMO it would def have to be one of these three:

Tamusu the Man of the Sea: If Zikon could write some of his killer chords behind this and then you can add do some of your writing on top of it, it could make for a really kick ass song.

The Blue Traveler: This is a lil more uplifting with a good rhythm goin on. Def lots of elements to work with that your guys styles could enhance.

Pray for the People's Joy: It's def BGM but it has an awesome feel. Could make for a nice solemn and sweeping orchestral arrangement. Having sections with a faster tempo with this source could go really well IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's almost 2 weeks!!! :-P

Hey dudes Tensei has an awesome WIP goin for Tears of Stars. Any male vocalists interested speak up! It's an acid jazz type of song with a lil big of a trip hop influence.

Female vocalists are very welcome too though!! hehe =P

I got an update in the topic with vocal melody and lyrics for the first verse so anyone who wants to try is welcome to check it out and send an audition.

Hahaha, Ok sorry dude. After hearing your WIP of Bloody Tears, I figured that was your main style. ^_^But yeah, you have mentioned that you do like death metal. I forgot about that.

So anyone out there willing to collab with me? I'm doing a metal version of Valley Where the Wind is Born. I'll take care of writing everything. I just need someone to do production of my drums and bass. I'm not gonna record real drums and bass and my samples sound fake. Anybody willing to help me with that?

I don't know if anyone's taken up your offer to do drums/bass for your song, but I have the resources and skills to do so. Still interested?