Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Just waiting on the wavs for 4 more tracks! Right in the middle of finals so things are not moving as fast as normal.

We should end up with 26 tracks I believe. I would really like to thank alot of the artists who have really stuck it out and have come through big time in the end here. Can't wait to see this released! As soon as I get all of the wavs ripped to mp3's I will send all of the mixers a link to download the tracks so they can have a listen.

With FFIV also just about finished the timing of the release is still not set in stone. As soon as I get the final wavs from people and the website finalized I'll shoot Dave and mr. Oji a message so we all can finally know when this damn thing is gonna be out there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I got my copy of the Xenogears OST in the mail today, and it brings back memories. It also reminded me of this project - it looks like things progressed nicely, which is good to see as I'm looking forward to the final result.

I also noticed that some tracks are omitted from the OST like Gathering Stars in the Night Sky, Flight, and Small Two Pieces - any particular reason why?

Edit: Looking at the OST, quite a lot was omitted - the OST has 44 tracks, 2 of them being garbage (sleeping in a inn songs). I feel like the whole OST is great source material.

Edit #2: Release timing is a bit hard to pick, although you'll probably want to have a meeting with Dave, Larry, and I about it, as the DKC 2 project is also nearly complete & we're shooting for an October/November release.

hey shawn, make some music, will ya?

Beyatch! I just finished our super awesome track!

Thanks Bahamut. We let the remixers pick what songs they wanted basically. There was no way this project was gonna get off the ground when it started unless the remixers had full choice over what to do. The project is too old and I don't have enough time to devote to make sure all of the tracks are remixed. Plus it would be disrespectful to people who finished their mixes over 2 years ago. The front page is not even close to what the final project looks like. There is only one mix left to finish from Jormungand; and it's the Small Two of Pieces remix. I believe there are 26 total remixes.

I'll have to talk to you and Tauce about release dates bc basically we are finished. The website has been done for over year and a half, it just needs some text updated.

This project has everything from chant to the most baddest sequenced fiddle lead in history to sound clips from hentai films...i shite u not! Any who while not every track got remixed there are some extremely memorable tracks on this proj without a doubt. Thanks for the interest dude!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah uhhh... I read page 1 where they were saying this project is impossible and won't be done. Then I noticed there's 61 pages. Sorry for my laziness but I don't feel like reading the next 60 pages. Is this project alive and working or not? I'd appreciate if someone could leave me some kind of portable message in my User CP. ^_^

Thank you