Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Awesome! Is everything sorted and going well then? I can't wait to hear the whole thing actually.

I got wavs and info from everyone but I still got to put it together. My masters thesis is due on Aug 17th so that is taking precedence right now. As soon as that is done I can update everything in about 2-4 days easy.

I got wavs and info from everyone but I still got to put it together. My masters thesis is due on Aug 17th so that is taking precedence right now. As soon as that is done I can update everything in about 2-4 days easy.

If you need help putting together files, Andrew will vouch for me re: FF4 recently. So feel free to get in touch with me if necessary. I'd like to look over your file tagging anyway to make sure everything is nice and consistent before the release.

Yeah uhhh... I read page 1 where they were saying this project is impossible and won't be done. Then I noticed there's 61 pages. Sorry for my laziness but I don't feel like reading the next 60 pages. Is this project alive and working or not? I'd appreciate if someone could leave me some kind of portable message in my User CP. ^_^

Thank you

Well, just take a look at the tracklist. To me, this seems something more "possible" than "impossible". It's a real shame that this project wasn't trusted enough right from the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
What ever happened to Foxhull?

Kinda faded out slowly. He dropped his track bc he was too busy and then...that's about it.

BTW working with Ziwtra to finalise the website. Due to some people's bios prob being out of date by this point we'll just link each artist to their OCR profile instead of messing with trying to update every bio.