Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Nice I was hoping for a few more orchestral songs.

Also we gots anudda new mixer. Jewbei is gonna do a mix of 'My Village is Number One' for the gears disc...:)

Also for clarification here is the updated available track list:

The Valley Where Wind Is Born

Leftovers of The Dreams of The Strong

Stage of Death

In A Dark Sleep

The Wounded Shall Advance Into The Light

Lost... Broken Shards

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

The Sky, The Clouds, And You

Solaris: Eden of Heaven

Pray For The People's Joy

The Beginning And The End

Star of Tears

Faraway Promise

Knight of Fire

Also any of you opera/vocal people out there wanna get together and do a full blown version of 'The Wounded Shall Advance to the Light' i would seriously wet myself!

Not yet, I know Fishy is almost done with his Shevat mix. Also my buddy Tyler will re-record his piano track using his new gear over spring break. Also Taucer just has to make some final recordings on his. If I actually sat down one whole day I could prob get a 95% finished version of my Aveh mix. Ziwtra's is also movin along really fast too...god I love that mix. I gotta say we got a lot of progess on a lot of the songs though which is friggin awesome IMO.

Not yet, I know Fishy is almost done with his Shevat mix. Also my buddy Tyler will re-record his piano track using his new gear over spring break. Also Taucer just has to make some final recordings on his. If I actually sat down one whole day I could prob get a 95% finished version of my Aveh mix. Ziwtra's is also movin along really fast too...god I love that mix. I gotta say we got a lot of progess on a lot of the songs though which is friggin awesome IMO.

Cool, cuz I been working a lot on Wings, and I think i'm almost done. Usually I run into things, like stuff that doesn't sound good. But everything i'm doing sounds great in that mix!

Edit: also where's Foxhull?