Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

What's the ideal deadline for this? 3rd quarter, 4th quarter? I'd love to make something from Wario Ware but if you're looking at like a month or less I can't. If you're looking at longer, put me down for a claim from Wario Ware - I'll pick a specific source later.

EDIT: you know, it really helps when you read page two of a thread. I see someone already asked to take WarioWare, so I guess I'm out.

I'd be happy to collab with someone though, if they want :D

If support is still necessary, I would like to offer help. I have absolutely no experience in remix making, but I do have an ear for music so that could be useful. Dunno bout that one though. I'll be honest, I just want to see how remix albums like this are built firsthand, as I feel the experience could be worth something. What, I don't actually know, but whatever.

*EDIT*

I mean, I may not be well known, but to be well known I gotta start somewhere. This seems like as good a place to start, at least for me.

I ain't got no problem with that. If you feel that a peer critique will help get a better remix sooner, than so be it.

If support is still necessary, I would like to offer help. I have absolutely no experience in remix making, but I do have an ear for music so that could be useful. Dunno bout that one though. I'll be honest, I just want to see how remix albums like this are built firsthand, as I feel the experience could be worth something. What, I don't actually know, but whatever.

*EDIT*

I mean, I may not be well known, but to be well known I gotta start somewhere. This seems like as good a place to start, at least for me.

ACCEPTED.

It would be a good learning experience and you can take the blame when I forget to show up for three days ina row. :<

Mostly, it will just be taking over if I can't respond right away, and helping out with reviewing the quality of the remixes. I also like having someone that will be willing to disagree with any stupid decisions I make.

I ain't got no problem with that. If you feel that a peer critique will help get a better remix sooner, than so be it.

ACCEPTED.

It would be a good learning experience and you can take the blame when I forget to show up for three days ina row. :<

Mostly, it will just be taking over if I can't respond right away, and helping out with reviewing the quality of the remixes. I also like having someone that will be willing to disagree with any stupid decisions I make.

Sounds good to me! By the way, what should we call this album? I created a name, and I wanted to pitch it. "Thanks for the smiles." Fits Iwata real well, at least in my opinion.

EDIT: If you need better contact with me that's reliable, tell me in a PM and I'll give you my Skype so we can do this more efficiently. Plus, it will make a hard to mistake noise.