Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

Jees, I was just waiting for people to come back with a WIP or something, Calm down.

The Damned, could you please put A-Ron and me down for a WarioWare track?

Are either of you posted remixers? If so, then fine. If not, you'll have to provide a sample or portfolio.

Is there an index of remixers? We have an index for games, systems, forum members and staff, but not one jsut for remixers.

Jees, I was just waiting for people to come back with a WIP or something, Calm down.

Are either of you posted remixers? If so, then fine. If not, you'll have to provide a sample or portfolio.

Is there an index of remixers? We have an index for games, systems, forum members and staff, but not one jsut for remixers.

http://ocremix.org/artists/

Includes OST artists as well, but most of them are remixers.  Also there's a "search" feature at the top of each page.

Well, it was a very indifferent, short and untelling reply to a conversation(that I initiated) that quite frankly felt uninvited/unwelcome, as I had posted here a few days prior and received no response. I didn't feel like bothering you via another PM under those circumstances.

I'd love to get in on this - I've already got some nice ideas for Route 27. Wouldn't mind doing that one. That being said, I'm not an established/known mixer at all(nor particularly good at anything outside of semi-conservative mixes).

Gimme a few days(got the next 3 days off) to see if I can throw a sort of proof-of-concept WIP together? Of course, if a more qualified and known remixer wants it than I won't impede that. Or if said concept doesn't work out or you don't think it'll work.

This is the one he meant.

Edit:

At least, I hope so.

Well, it was a very indifferent, short and untelling reply to a conversation(that I initiated) that quite frankly felt uninvited/unwelcome, as I had posted here a few days prior and received no response. I didn't feel like bothering you via another PM under those circumstances.

Well, I didn't really know what else needed to be said. It was a very simple orchestal version that didn't really stand out much. It wasn't really much more than a straight cover of the original song, which isn't what we're looking for.

I may consider taking the Pokémon claim if no one else is working on it, but I'll have to see what I can do by the 3rd since I've been pretty busy this week. Though I do have the 3rd itself off work and tend to produce better stuff under a crazy time crunch. I'll see!

By way of fact that Amphibious is a multiple-time posted remixer with a known history for producing good remixes, I say he gets it.

Well, I didn't really know what else needed to be said. It was a very simple orchestral version that didn't really stand out much. It wasn't really much more than a straight cover of the original song, which isn't what we're looking for.

That's more or less exactly what else needed to be said.

If he wants it, cool. Although I've done a lot of improving(both in personal skill and in the aforementioned mix) I'm sure it'll be miles above what I can do at this time. Best of luck with the album, I look forward to hearing it on release.

Unexpected things happened at work, and I'm mixing in the mega man competition this week so nothing on my end yet. I'm still interested in this and might be able to get something started in the near future, but if you end up getting that guys track or if anyone else wants to take the Pokémon track I won't get too worked up about it!