Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

Do we have a deadline on the 2nd WIP? Or how about a rough idea of when we need to be finished? I'm balancing a lot of things currently - would be helpful. 

My track is progressing well! It's a joy to return to the Earthbound OST :D

Nothing solid. The several WIPs I've received so far are pretty good. Let's say... oh, how about August 24th? Two weeks should be enough time for serious polishing on what we got so far, and that's enough time to get everyone else up to speed.

And Liontamer seems to have found some contact info, and the guy might even speak english, which saves me from having to fumble around with Google Translate!

Oh men!
It's been AGES since I don't post in OCRemix, sorry about that :P
Thank you to all of you for your support with my Route 27 arrangement. I'll be very happy to participate in the album, so count me in ;)

And thanks for those contact advices, I'll fix that from now on.

Best regards from Chile, South America!

Unexpected things happened at work, and I'm mixing in the mega man competition this week so nothing on my end yet. I'm still interested in this and might be able to get something started in the near future, but if you end up getting that guys track or if anyone else wants to take the Pokémon track I won't get too worked up about it!

OK, I'm not worked up about it either. :)

There is still the NES Open Tournament Golf remix slot open. Want to give that a shot instead?

I might have a DW1 mix somewhere that was meant for the Dragon Quest album that I think got cancelled. I MIGHT have it, but over the years I lost a hard drive or 2. But at any rate if there's interest I could look for it, but be warned the mix is from like 2010 or maybe even earlier so it's not up to 2015 standards but I would definitely be able to touch it up if the files exist. 

As for the balloon trip breeze mix I'm focusing 100% on vampire variations 3 right now so I can't start yet, I am holding other projects up