Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

This is a reminder that I have no musical talent, ability or knowledge whatsoever, so if you want anything even approaching a proper opinion, I am not the guy to ask. Mastering? Sounds kind of kinky. WAV file? I don't know how to surf. Harmonic? I can't play one of those.

I just get other people to make remixes for me, under the pretense of an "album" and then enjoy the free music. :<

But I do like what I hear so far, so yaaaaaay you guys!

Sent a finished WiP in. If Damned is okay with it, I'll get a few live recordings to improve the quality.

OK with me.

Hey, I see you got that super awesome Pokémon remix!  I don't think I could have done better. :< I got a little busy and just moved back home. But I got my music stuff set up so if you'd still like a remix for the NES golf game I can try to whip up something for ya. Sorry for the radio silence following my previous interest in the project.

EDIT - orrrrrrr if Dragon Warrior is an option I could do that.  Let me know what you prefer! 

Hey, I see you got that super awesome Pokémon remix!  I don't think I could have done better. :< I got a little busy and just moved back home. But I got my music stuff set up so if you'd still like a remix for the NES golf game I can try to whip up something for ya. Sorry for the radio silence following my previous interest in the project.

EDIT - orrrrrrr if Dragon Warrior is an option I could do that.  Let me know what you prefer!

Either is fine. NES Golf is more obscure, and I do like obscure, but Dragon Warrior is full of good music. Either or.

If we were doing a giant Pokémon only album, I wouldn't turn it down, of course. But as it is, we already got PokerusVGM's Route 26/27 theme, and I don't like doubling up on a series, as it's not fair to the other series.

It's a well documented fact that a video game series will get jealous if another series gets more remixes. Look what happened to the 150 song NES remix album.

"What 150 song NES remix album?" you ask? EXACTLY.

So, I was looking up some Iwata stuff, and did you know his birthday was December 6?

I'm thinking... maybe that would be a good time to release the album. Something about, like, not memorializing his death, but celebrating his life? I don't know, maybe someone else could word it more betterer. But you know, something like that?

If that happens, then we could have more time to work on it, and get artwork done properly.

So, I was looking up some Iwata stuff, and did you know his birthday was December 6?

I'm thinking... maybe that would be a good time to release the album. Something about, like, not memorializing his death, but celebrating his life? I don't know, maybe someone else could word it more betterer. But you know, something like that?

If that happens, then we could have more time to work on it, and get artwork done properly.

I think what you wanted to say was something along the line of, "Let us celebrate this man by releasing an album on the day he was born."