Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

Live trumpets? Sounds sweet. Kirby tracks are written in a way that orchestral arrangements make sense, which is where I think Chernabogue is going. It totally could be something else, but my prediction is orchestral. Else live instruments don't really make sense. But then again, what do I know? All I know is that its going to be a pleasure to my ears.

Live trumpets? Sounds sweet. Kirby tracks are written in a way that orchestral arrangements make sense, which is where I think Chernabogue is going. It totally could be something else, but my prediction is orchestral. Else live instruments don't really make sense. But then again, what do I know? All I know is that its going to be a pleasure to my ears.

Thanks for the kind words. You may end up being surprised. ;) #NoSpoilers

I'm surprised this was looked at as an album project that should be finished "relatively fast.".  I have no say on anything, since i'm no one important to OCRemix, but I believe a man who has shaped the VG industry, as much as he did, deserves the patience and dedication towards creating a perfect representation of his career achievements in our industry.

I don't think waiting too long will affect the impact of this album.  Just the fact that people like myself can see this located on the front page of OCremix shows that we know it's coming, and we are all ever so excited!

Regardless if time is extended, I wish the best of luck to all remixers, and I'm hoping this album is as amazing as the legacy that this man left us.

Thank you OCRemix for this project, and thanks to "The Damned" for the idea, execution, and bringing together the resources needed to create this.

Thank you OCRemix for this project, and thanks to "The Damned" for the idea, execution, and bringing together the resources needed to create this.

WHY ARE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY PUTTING QUOTATION MARKS AROUND MY NAME? I had it legally changed two years ago, and it's still happening! :<

And I will take you up on that offer, timaeus222.

That is true.

On a related note... any one know any good artists? We got remixers a plenty, but I haven't been able to wrangle up anyone for the cover art. I've been asking ones I know for a few weeks, but they're either not interested or not available.

We really should have cover art for this, you know? Like, it would be a nice touch. Like having icing on a cake with some sort of artwork on the cake.

So if you happen to know any artists, feel free to drop some names here. I'd like to bribe kidnap clone? see their work.