Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

Hey Damned, do I speak to you specifically about the album cover or is it a group input thing? I don't want to flood the thread with WIP's if it's unnecessary. Unless the community doesn't mind that kind of thing.

EDIT: Ps I did a quick doodle/sketch of the updated concept. see what you think. I'm hoping that Dragon Warrior and Open Championship golf will get claimed because otherwise that side of Iwata will be rather empty...

Screen+Shot+2015-10-10+at+19.08.17.png?f

Dude, this is marvelous! <3

EDIT: Also, I'm sending my final .wav to you, "The Damned". please check your Inbox :P

If it's any consolation, I'm willing to master the album to get it as consistent as possible. I did the mastering for the BadAss V3 album recently.

Just a quick nudge/reminder about this. So, if the people that are done can send me their WAVs, I can get going on getting them to sound consistent so the album flows well and is as polished as possible.

WAV file received. Thank you much.

Once the last of the remixes are in, I'll have Themysteriousassassin contact you all for the standard permission form for use of your remix. Nothing difficult, every album has this.

If I can remember where it is on the site, that is...

Someone will know where it is. I'll be putting that form on my bookmarks page for further use for myself as is, because I plan on doing more assistant directors stuff for other future albums. I get to support music in my own management oriented way. Anyways, if anyone finds that PM me the link.

We got the link baby! Yeah! (Unfortunately, it doesn't have the album in the selection, but hey,that can be fixed... I hope...)

Link? What link?

I'm not sure; I would be ready to do it, but The Damned, is it still a yes?

Brandon, you don't have to take off your mastering. I promise, if it takes minimal adjustments to get things consistent, it will be minimal, and I'm sure yours is like 99.999999999999999999% there. :razz:

I say yes, so everyone that sent me your WAV files, I'm sending the links to tim for mastering.

I assume that's how that works. WAV files, hit a button, things magically work out fine. Everyone gets a slice of their favorite cake.