Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

Well, considering this album is smaller and is being done faster to meet the whole sudden death of Iwata thing, I'm not surprised that it's not on that document.

I guess we'll have to either edit a version to put our little album on or somehow figure out a way to show it's for this album.

Or get someone in OCR to alter it for us. EITHER WAY!!

Well, considering this album is smaller and is being done faster to meet the whole sudden death of Iwata thing, I'm not surprised that it's not on that document.

I guess we'll have to either edit a version to put our little album on or somehow figure out a way to show it's for this album.

Or get someone in OCR to alter it for us. EITHER WAY!!

Go ahead!

It's me and KingTiger right? :)

If anyone is super super mad about mine not being done, I'm sorry! I will be working to finish it ASAP. I told that to The Darned but figured everyone might as well know. Transparency is a good thing. 

Problem is, I dunno if it'll be finished today, and I work 7am to 11pm tomorrow, and the following afternoon. I'm gonna do my best

*WIP*WIP*WIP*

Screen+Shot.png?format=1000w

OK so it's been a while. Here's a recent work in progress. In this image, the tones and values are way off, the linework needs cleaning up and the shadows and colour blending are non-existent. But you guys need to see an *idea* of where this album cover is going. I've moved a fair amount further since here, but I'll save showing the next step until it's completed.

*WIP*WIP*WIP*

Screen+Shot.png?format=1000w

OK so it's been a while. Here's a recent work in progress. In this image, the tones and values are way off, the linework needs cleaning up and the shadows and colour blending are non-existent. But you guys need to see an *idea* of where this album cover is going. I've moved a fair amount further since here, but I'll save showing the next step until it's completed.

Looks good! Mario looks like he was getting ready to brain Pikachu with a putter, but got distracted by the TV... I love Wario and the realistic take on Ballon Fight Guy!