Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

CD+Sleeve+full+flat+with+bleed.jpg?forma

Iwata+CD+Print+with+2mm+Bleed.jpg?format

I'm still not sure what the preferred layout is. Here's the CD label and full res pattern for a printable sleeve (both with 3mm bleeds) but I don't know whether scales for a jewel case are required as well. I've PM'd Liontamer to see whether he has any specs but no reply as yet. I guess he's off taming lions :< . Also I still need an upload link. If anyone can help me out with that I'll buy you a pack of gummy bears (I won't buy you a pack of gummy bears)

Cheers!

One more thing: Chernabogue's track features kroasta and Tuberz McGee. So maybe "Chernabogue feat. kroasta & Tuberz McGee". :)

Yupyup that can be done easily.

It looks great but I know Larry is going to edit it because it doesn't say "An OverClocked ReMix Album" on the front

I can put that in no problem. All these last minute edits are a regular thing and always to be expected, good thing I always keep my PSD's! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Welp... only a few more days or so until release.

I hope everyone is happy with this small album. Not as cool as that giant Castlevania one, I suppose, but still a fun little album.

A nice mix of styles and some really good coverage of older, obscure games, which I'm always in favor of.

Thanks again to everyone! Hope you guys like it!

Subject to some edits in the text, the artwork is all done. Been speaking with Liontamer about it, when I know more, you will too, but it's as done as it can be artwise, just the final pass required :D

I made some text layout tweaks, but otherwise everything's good on the art.

12/5's pretty tight, but I'll take the lead and do what I can to push it out. May be more like 12/6 US time, which is a little later, but doing my best!

OK, sent in the comments (director and remixes) to Liontamer. Short notice (mostly because I didn't really do them until today but why should I blame myself when I can blame everyone else?) but they're good.

Liontamer also asked about submitting tracks for the judges panel, but I was all like "DO THEM ALLLL!" and then I hit send. I suspect I will hear back about that, but until then!

From the OCR album guidelines:

d. Potential Mixpost candidates

Based on the size of the core album (i.e. not including bonus tracks), pick roughly 10%-20% of the album tracks to be potential mixposts for a mixflood related to the album.

1. List the desired mixpost order.
  2. All tracks considered for mixpost must either be already approved through the normal ReMix submissions process OR be eligible to be posted on the site based on normal submissions standards.  This also means no songs based on non-VGM sources.
  3. djpretzel has the final discretion on a mixflood. You may not get the entire list as one flood, as it is also based on how the evaluators feel about the songs and and djpretzel's availability.
  4. Your album may potentially not qualify for any mixflood at all.  If this occurs, staff will tell you as soon as the issue arises.

I submitted mine a few weeks back. ;)

(and :lol: typo in red)