Zeliard - "Hotel Satono"

Kat

https://soundcloud.com/katallen-12/zeliard-hotel-satono

Let me first say that I have no idea what the hell I've done. Boredom + Midi Keyboard + Zeliard soundtrack, I suppose. This was literally the first thing that came to mind upon hearing Zeliard's "Satono Town" track.. I'm not sure if it's even worth pursuing(or if I'll get around to it). Then again, I do recall 'Super Mario's Sleigh Ride'. Not that this would ever compare to that masterpiece of a mix. I just felt like taking a break from more serious things. It's not a particularly fancy arrangement at this point.

Source:

Edit 7/30: After exploring the main melody a bit more I don't think I'd be able to pull off a full mix/blend of the two songs(I wasn't expecting to in the first place). I hope this has been entertaining nonetheless, but I think this will be shelved indefinitely.

Yeah, the soundtrack is pretty awesome and I may do a few more things with it. Given the time it was released it has a lot of good stuff.

In this case it just happened to follow a similar chord progression. I could probably turn this into something half decent. Might try a few things out when I've got more time.

Later half of the eighties on Japanese home computers is a goldmine, and Sierra did a really good job porting the game over on DOS. Same for Silpheed, pretty rocking soundtrack there. I recall reading somewhere that the Silpheed soundtrack was quite groundbreaking at the time (1986), pushing the envelope.

Zeliard is also very much worth checking out as a game, if you're into sidescrolling action adventure games!