OCR03182 - Witcher 2 "Cáemm elaine luned"

djpretzel

Wait you had this done for a year and didn't let me know even when I mailed you all that Witcher stuff last Christmas?  :(

Seriously though, good stuff here!  Glad to see you doing yet more styles -- the relaxed Celtic orchestral stuff on display here works really well for you.  Looking forward to the next time you are playing the lead, but what a soloist to have found in the meantime.

• 4 months later...

Ahhh, dudes, this is gorgeous! Merrigan's voice is astonishing and backed with prophetik's Celtic sounding orchestra, it all wraps up to a pretty sweet present that hits me in the heart. I actually had to listen to this a couple times just to even focus on it, because the song got me daydreaming and ended before I knew it. Definitely adding this to my music list, this was wonderful!

This is really beautiful. The vocals are excellent, the orchestral writing is pleasant but unobtrusive, and everything comes together to make one really relaxing song. I especially like the way the vocals were layered in this one. Not a choir effect, as I often hear, but merely one additional voice (if I’m hearing it correctly). It’s all quite soothing.

This track, much like Geralt himself, is bangin'! My only question is "why didn't I hear this sooner?" But thanks to TW3, hopefully it will get a bit more exposure. I especially enjoy the mixing done on the instruments; not once did they drown out the vocals (which are very good themselves). Great stuff overall!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03182 - Witcher 2 "Cáemm elaine luned"