OCR03185 - Chrono Cross & Chrono Trigger "Timewarp"

Liontamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is one hella involved ReMix, and the amount of detail and fluidity for the amount of ReMixers working on it is wonderful. Each section brings a new treat to the song and keeps things fresh throughout the track. I fell for the false ending near 3:20 and was so glad that there was more of the song left, so good on you for that sneaky bit. Very cool, really liked this one.

• 1 year later...

Don't really know why I have never reviewed this track before, because this track is a true masterpiece. Tons of variety, various instrumentation, including some neat synths, excellent drumwork, soaring violin and more! This certainly seems to be what the source needed. Adding a bit of "Sealed Door" as an intro is a pretty cool decision and works pretty well. That nice chippy lead at 2:41, which I dig a lot, is quite reminiscent of some parts of one of my most favorite remixes on this site, "Zeal Feels Good". And the following part is darn sweet as well - that percussion runs are amazing! Outstanding collab, guys!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03185 - Chrono Cross & Chrono Trigger "Timewarp"