Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

Aight.

Sorry, those last few posts were really assholey.

I have no excuse.

It all kind of goes back to inspiration; since Drum's phonecall a few months ago I seriously forgot all about what he had in mind... and I had nothing really to practice except maybe the chords to the melody (which, to be honest, I'm already a little sick of)

I probably shouldn't have said I would do anything in the first place...

BUT

I am still here, I am still supportive, and I am still willing to attempt to play & record music written for me.

Sorry again.

Sorry guys, but I'm completely stuck with my track, not to mention the fact I can't stand it anymore.

If I don't come up with any new inspiration by new years I'm gonna drop from the project. Mind you, I'll probably get dropped anyway for not updating in ages by then. I not gonna do it officially just yet though. Never know when ideas might come up.

Sorry guys, but I'm completely stuck with my track, not to mention the fact I can't stand it anymore.

If I don't come up with any new inspiration by new years I'm gonna drop from the project. Mind you, I'll probably get dropped anyway for not updating in ages by then. I not gonna do it officially just yet though. Never know when ideas might come up.

omg i haet you.

seriously, if you're having problems with your mix, then just move onto a different song. there's more than enough different styles of songs on this project.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FEBRUARY 3RD

i'd like finished tracks by this point. we NEED to get moving along before the semester really starts to kick in.

by this point, if you're not on track to finish by the deadline or soon after, you're off the project. this includes ellywu2, drumultima, dhsu, and the rexy/darangen collaborative effort.

that said, snakebone manor is now up for grabs. the track that Prometheus and i were going to do just didn't pan out, so anyone is free to take the track.

taucer, please update the first post.

taucer, please update the first post.

updated with the progress on a few tracks. please take note that track 5 is now open, and dhsu's track is still open pending the submission of a wip.

also, if someone wants to take a stab at arranging the last track for live instrumentalists, have at it. else, i'll just do it.

Dude, mind if I take a shot at it? It's a really nice track, I just had a listen, got some ideas already. Do we have any drummers, or any sort of percussion players at all?

do it.

as for drummers, i'm sure we could always find one. i can do hand drums, maybe, but that's not going to come out well i don't think. i can sequence drums for it, but i'd prefer a live one. i'm sure we can find someone, though.