Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

taucer, please update the first post.

right now, we're mainly looking for a few things.

1. ellywu2, Abadoss, and tweek =)

2. i don't know if itoh daichi is ever going to finish dhsu's wip, so does anyone else want to take a shot at it? it's Portal to Open Grounds, and i've got dhsu's midi of it somewhere.

3. malicex, fishy/rk, and chrono need to update.

keep up the good work!

taucer, please update the first post.

right now, we're mainly looking for a few things.

1. ellywu2, Abadoss, and tweek =)

2. i don't know if itoh daichi is ever going to finish dhsu's wip, so does anyone else want to take a shot at it? it's Portal to Open Grounds, and i've got dhsu's midi of it somewhere.

3. malicex, fishy/rk, and chrono need to update.

keep up the good work!

Hey, I'd love to try my hand at portal. Might have to be a day or two until I start, but I'd love to try.

• 2 weeks later...
Just thought I'd mention it. I mean, with only 14-16 tracks in the entire game, I figure it can't take that long to finish it. And I also figure Cross is a natural progression from RD, so certain MIDIs could even be reused.

Your right. Your logic is flawless.

Look at you, bein all smart and shit. Congratulations on being so damn awesome.

Rofl, I'll be honest, I totally missed the MIDI rip implications.

Dude, what the crap? You think everyone uses MIDIs to make a ReMix, and even that we go so far a re-using a MIDI for several tracks on the same project? We have entire tracks that are done with live instruments ffs, projects aren't about how quickly you can churn out rips.

Rofl, I'll be honest, I totally missed the MIDI rip implications.

Dude, what the crap? You think everyone uses MIDIs to make a ReMix, and even that we go so far a re-using a MIDI for several tracks on the same project? We have entire tracks that are done with live instruments ffs, projects aren't about how quickly you can churn out rips.

Exactly, I dont even use MIDIs when I remix. Everything I do is by ear.

Bitch.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

No need to get all up in my grill over this.

It was merely a SUGGESTION. There is obviously no way for me to know how each track is being made, and I never meant to imply otherwise.

Nor did I mean to imply that any sort of MIDI ripping (as in, note-for-note copying) should take place. All I meant was that, because of the striking similarity in the music of these two games, it would be less difficult to move on to an album of Cross than, say, an album of Kingdom Hearts (though I would love that, but that's neither here nor there).

It just makes sense that people working on RD music would want to work on Cross music...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

No need to get all up in my grill over this.

It was merely a SUGGESTION. There is obviously no way for me to know how each track is being made, and I never meant to imply otherwise.

Nor did I mean to imply that any sort of MIDI ripping (as in, note-for-note copying) should take place. All I meant was that, because of the striking similarity in the music of these two games, it would be less difficult to move on to an album of Cross than, say, an album of Kingdom Hearts (though I would love that, but that's neither here nor there).

It just makes sense that people working on RD music would want to work on Cross music...

don't push yourself, pezman.

the reason we did rd is not only because its an awesome game with awesome music, but also because it hasn't really gotten any love beyond maybe days of summer. the point of this was to really push out something new and exciting from a game that no one really knew or cared about. hell, no one ever played it, either.

we need to finish this project before we go onto another.

to tell the truth, i think it'd be harder to move onto cross after this because we'd have to make music that was based on similar ideas...but we'd have to make them different enough to not be ripping off our own music. that said, i need to make sure that my music (started and otherwise) for laproject, pkmn project, tetrisphere OMP, super dodgeball, my own personal stuff that i'm doing, etc. get done before i start ANOTHER project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...