Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

• 2 weeks later...

I got your message, Brad.

I see lots of formatting issues for the website text that need correcting. Andrew, be sure to email me all of that to proofread at some point.

You may want to nag other people for bios/pics just so that you aren't missing anything when all if said and done.

I'd also like an opportunity to listen through all the completed tracks for general criticism, but that's mostly a production check and not required.

When a 12th track is complete, I will move this over to Site Projects. I'm assuming Brad is Project Director, so correct me if I'm wrong. Keep it up, y'all!

Brad and I have a good cop/bad cop kindof thing going as far as running the project. It works pretty good because he is a lazy sack and nothing would get done if it was just him. Oh wait, i'm supposed to be the good cop.. >_>

Larry, I sent you a PM with a link to the collected songs. They aren't completely labeled with id3 and the like, but should have track number, name, and artist at the very least. I also can't find Cold as Hell, but you can check it as it's been submitted to the judges panel.

can't even log in.

i need final finished mp3 files from:

02 - Fury and Tears

04 - Loneliness (wait, am i recording for this?)

05 - Thrash

10 - Cold as Hell

14 - Epilogue

as soon as possible. PLEASE get these files to me. if i can't get in contact with weisty i'm just going mix that one up myself again cause he jacked up my sax recording on the last take anyways. i should have the final version of the backgrounds somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...