Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

As I have (I think) mentioned to some of you already, I think we may end up having to allow multiple arrangements of some songs, since it's such a short soundtrack.

EDIT: also, I'm still not entirely sure I want to redo Canvas; It's a really great source, and I think a lot could be done with it that we didn't do in Canvas due to blending it with Relm's theme.

i wasn't planning on remixing 'canvas' as just using the style/vibe and doing the last track on the album.

I'll off myself up for vocals if anyone's interested.

I have a mix of Dream of a Shore as done with Retlaf. It was based off of Chrono Cross, but I don't know if the lyrics or anything might be applicable, I'll offer them up though. The mix is down in my sig (Hallucination of Another World).

Also, because I'm nowhere near my mp3 player, I forget if this soundtrack has the theme used in Radical Dreamers (Chrono Cross). If so, I wrote a version of the lyrics in english that fits the melody, again up for use.

If you are going to have the vets collab on the final track, why not have the n00bs collab on the first track (with a little guidance...if needed)?

I'll think about joining too...I just have to listen to the sources first to see if any particualr one jumps out at me.

Edit:

:dstrbd: Nobody took Star Stealing Girl?!?! I'll do something for that yet!

I totally want The Girl who Stole the Star. Please. :lol:

A Vet should totally get on that with me.

EDIT: I forgot to ask a few questions I have. First, seeing as the Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross soundtracks are so similar, I was thinking having like a second "bonus" album or just bonus tracks of songs only in Chrono Cross would make fans happy. I dunno, just an idea.

And second, what's the story on medleys? Are you completely counting them out, or what?

I still have no idea how we define 'n00b' and 'vet'....

I would assume vet = someone with a song on OCR (not a feature, a personal arrangement) and a n00b = the opposite of a vet.

And -RK-...I'll think about giving it up if I can find another song that gives me ideas....I want to do a semi-acoustic song so bad. :lol:

Edit: This guy reuses so many melodies/progressions...

Edit2: Alright, I may to do a rendition of "Facing".

EDIT: I forgot to ask a few questions I have. First, seeing as the Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross soundtracks are so similar, I was thinking having like a second "bonus" album or just bonus tracks of songs only in Chrono Cross would make fans happy. I dunno, just an idea.

And second, what's the story on medleys? Are you completely counting them out, or what?

I wouldn't mind getting Girl who Stole the Stars.

I wouldn't mind getting Girl who Stole the Stars.

Yer Liek a vet er somethin right?

Collab?

I already kinda started a collab with Rexy on Distant Promise, not sure if she wants to do that for this project or for something else.

Either way, it's ok. I like girls.

:lol:

Well yes, it's true that we were working on that, though it was for the Dwelling of Duels. But now that our cover's been blown, then... ohok.

I can't classify myself as a "vet" given I've had more rejections from the panel than passes, but I'll still be ok to keep Distant Promises going for project purposes.

That's unless Geoff/Prophet thinks this is a bridge too far, but we'll see what happens o.O

HERE IS A SKETCH

http://drumultima.googlepages.com/raddream.mp3

if you hate it or have something better, feel free to kick me off of this. If you want to join in, I guess join? GT and Prophet, if I'm being an ass tell me and I'll delete this lol

edit: wait I just read that V has already started days of summer so oops :[

Haha! Damn, I've wanted to do a mix of this with lyrics forever, and I really like the direction you're going with this.

However, please don't publicly post anymore WIPs.