Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate - History

Geoffrey Taucer

FIRST WIP DEADLINE - October 14th

thats right, this is the first deadline of the project. your first wips - even just an idea that's scratched out - need to be in the project forum, on a reliable filehost, by october 14th. if there's a problem getting them in by then, please email or pm me immediately. i'm considering all mixers who don't have a good wip in by then off the project.

taucer, could you please update the title of the thread?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm hoping you can motivate him to keep working, rexy. i'd appreciate it.

dhsu, if you want to do something for the solo track you're signed up for, by all means do it. i love your work. i thought that you had gotten SOMETHING from DrumUltimA, but i guess not. i'll freak out on him later today, hopefully.

that said!

unless i've heard from them in the next 24 hours, these people are officially off the project.

Blizihizake

sephfire/SirRus

EazyP

Antisheep

ktriton gets an extension because he already warned me about taking a long time.

get to work, people!

i'm hoping you can motivate him to keep working, rexy. i'd appreciate it.

dhsu, if you want to do something for the solo track you're signed up for, by all means do it. i love your work. i thought that you had gotten SOMETHING from DrumUltimA, but i guess not. i'll freak out on him later today, hopefully.

that said!

unless i've heard from them in the next 24 hours, these people are officially off the project.

Blizihizake

sephfire/SirRus

EazyP

Antisheep

ktriton gets an extension because he already warned me about taking a long time.

get to work, people!

I thought Antisheep was doing something for the Gale mix along with fishy and sixto?

I don't remember saying antisheep was on the Gale mix? I suggested that you could have all three of us on your big finale mix at the end of the project.

Also, you won't have heard anything from sixto cause his part in it is during the solo, which i havent got around to yet, all in due time. I do actually have an updated version that sounds much nicer btw, I just havent taken the time to tidy it up so it sounds smart enough to post yet. It's in bits basically, gimme a while to put them together.

Interesting project. Eagerly awaiting to see the result.

damn, i thought you were gonna ask to do something for this.

Well, I would now :D But it looks like all the tracks have already been claimed. I'm a bit slow sometimes.

if anyone drops, i'll contact you.

actually, sephfire/SirRus's track has recently become available, as they're pulling out for the moment. Also, 'Portal' is kind of open too, provided dhsu doesn't still want to do something on it. even if he does, we've got other repeats on tracks. does anyone want them?

You know.

I don't get it.

Why do you have the tracklist and all the important information about your project on the 2nd page,instead of re-editting and putting all the important info onto your first page... Like everyone ellse. :?:):wink:

actually, sephfire/SirRus's track has recently become available, as they're pulling out for the moment. Also, 'Portal' is kind of open too, provided dhsu doesn't still want to do something on it. even if he does, we've got other repeats on tracks. does anyone want them?

Well, if sephfire and SirRus are really pulling out, I am willing to take their track.

http://students.ou.edu/S/Ravi.U.Sharma-1/FrozenFlameWIP.mp3

umm just sent my first WIP (this link) to sephfire so he could add his own touches. man we were slooowwwww with this project, sorry to let you down guys. sleepyemp would do a great job with this track anyway, so I don't think anyone lost in the end. if you like this WIP seph and I could finish too otherwise good luck everyone.

http://students.ou.edu/S/Ravi.U.Sharma-1/FrozenFlameWIP.mp3

umm just sent my first WIP (this link) to sephfire so he could add his own touches. man we were slooowwwww with this project, sorry to let you down guys. sleepyemp would do a great job with this track anyway, so I don't think anyone lost in the end. if you like this WIP seph and I could finish too otherwise good luck everyone.

Ooh, damn, I like it. I don't hear much frozen flame in there, though.

I hope you guys finish this, whether or not it ends up on the project.

ok, so i talked to sephfire a little while ago, and he said that he'd like to stay in if he could. he was waiting on SirRus's track to get to him so he could start working on it.

yeah, they were a little late, but i love their work, so here's what we're going to do. i want to hear both emp's arrangement, and the sephrus arrangement. so i want to have both on the project. i'm guessing that there'll be enough difference in their tracks so its not hearing two of the same style tunes.

so, emp, get working. sephrus, you two get working too. looking forward to what i'm gonna hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...