OCR03188 - Touhou Fuujinroku: Mountain of Faith "Temple of the Omnisword"

Liontamer

Yes! YES! More Touhou!

I'm ashamed to admit that I started giggling madly when I noticed this. Touhou music is just so GOOD, man. So good. And for some reason I always really look for the mixes specifically posted to OCR, but I digress...

Great job! I love how it starts out slow and mystic, fittingly enough for the source, anyway... but then it just SLAMS you with music fitting for a battle with Suwako. Very good! It may not be a favorite but it's definitely an insta-download! Keep it up!!

• 1 month later...

I must say that this composition is quite good as the sound of electric guitar and piano sound pretty good .... the first time I heard this I went compo almost a tear (ah do not think that was yawning sorry), but talking seriously I gladly compo I had to repeat the song ... this remix finding this to be heard twice  8-) 

• 2 months later...

The source tune of this remix is one of my favorite VGM songs of all time, so I guess its natural that I love this too. Like, the instant the intro cuts out and everything else comes in at 1:03, you know that things are about to go down. I really like the higher intensity/energy take on the source, and how it goes even faster if that's possible.

this is like musical red bull

• 3 months later...

Mad dash rushing piano and incredible metal, yep, this is Touhou alright! Touhou music is outstanding on it's own, but the arrangement you've given this theme is terrific. Lots of energy befitting a battle with an awesome intro and breakdown before breaking into a sprint to the end. Love it!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03188 - Touhou Fuujinroku: Mountain of Faith "Temple of the Omnisword"
  • 2 years later...