Metroid. Megaman III. I'd like to submit these. What do you all think???

Trev

Sorry to say, but I would keep working on both of these. The Mega Man track had a lot of copy+paste, but the Metroid track had more textural development. The Metroid track can also use more arrangement development, variation, and dynamics; it feels like it doesn't really change gears past 4:04. The Metroid track is overall a bit better, but on both tracks, there seems to be a weird phaser effect on the violin, which felt like a muffled recording as a result. Both tracks had a strange, strained, overprocessed feel IMO. Dial back the effects and let the instruments breathe more.

Hey there! Glad to see you posting in these forums. That very question you asked is very much why they're here. :)

I'd like to help by first stating that making a separate thread for each song that you post would help get each of them the attention that they deserve - people like to focus on one track at a time when they make posts. Two or more tracks in a thread generally leads to people ignoring the thread rather than giving it the attention you'd appreciate.

While I don't have the time to give too much detail right now, I did give Megaman a listen. I actually liked what you did with the arrangement in the second half - all that layering was pretty neat - but the production would affect it negatively on the panel, probably resulting in a 'No/resub', as far as posting is concerned.

Sorry for being brief (I normally give more details, when I'm not under time constraints!), but I do hope that helps you out a little bit. People here do like to give good advice, when they can!