Really cool MIDI player that turns any MIDI into piano

I found this really cool website that lets you drag a midi onto it and it shows a 3d virtual piano with falling blocks.  You can move it around.

But the best thing is it seems to translate all midis into piano arrangements.

I was trying it out with some ffx midis and was good fun.

I wanted to let people know before the site disappears.

*sigh*

Guys, the point is not that it's some kind of innovative practical MIDI analyzer. It's just a cool visualizer, it lives on the web and it has drag and drop. That means everyday people can pull this kind of thing up and have fun with it. They don't have to download shit, or start new song projects and launch some software just to have some pretty animations happen with music. Think smaller, like "pull it up on the iPad and have like 3 minutes of fun" small. :P Not "run to the workstation PC because you want to see some QUALITY MIDI DATA PLAYBACK".

*sigh*

Guys, the point is not that it's some kind of innovative practical MIDI analyzer. It's just a cool visualizer, it lives on the web and it has drag and drop. That means everyday people can pull this kind of thing up and have fun with it. They don't have to download shit, or start new song projects and launch some software just to have some pretty animations happen with music. Think smaller, like "pull it up on the iPad and have like 3 minutes of fun" small. :P Not "run to the workstation PC because you want to see some QUALITY MIDI DATA PLAYBACK".

I'd argue that Synthesia is much better as a cool visualizer. It's accurate, and has a sleeker, non-fps-consuming design... but it's not browser-based so whatever.

Thats a good question! Someone just brought up how much they liked that ost the other day. 

Some tracks that stand out. If anyone wants every midi from the game, just pm me and I'll send it to you. (Note to anyone not familiar with Runescape: during it's 2004-2007ish heyday, the soundtrack was entirely midi. So this 16.3 MB collection of 413 songs and 226 jingles is technically the original soundtrack.)