OCR03202 - Super Smash Bros. Melee "Together, We Fly"

Liontamer

• 2 months later...

What do Marth and Roy bring to the table in Melee? Only ONE song?!? Us silly Americans can't handle the glory of an amazing soundtrack.

Fantastic job! Not only did the piece start out entertaining, but I was nearly up and dancing when 1:23 hit. You did a great job of utilizing the orchestral rock style (that the song was already composed in) in a way that made it much more entertaining. Looking forward to Apex 2016, hopefully you'll have more great stuff for me to rock out to then!

• 1 year later...

Pretty cool ReMix. I quite liked the blending of styles with some rock and ska going along with the more orchestral elements. Some parts, particularly the energy combined with the heavier brass sounded like something you'd hear if you wanted to give something a Spanish flair, and it sounded great. Top notch production, good writing, all around nice work, man.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03202 - Super Smash Bros. Melee "Together, We Fly"