OCR03230 - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner & Z.O.E "ADA"

Liontamer

• 3 weeks later...

I loved both the first and second games (wish the series had been extended further...), and thought that the music was fantastic in each of them as well.  This song did a great job of channeling the feeling of "Beyond the Bounds," and I liked the vocal work.  I didn't really catch quite as much of the vibe of "Kiss Me Sunlight" with this song, though; if I hadn't read the description, I probably would have thought that it was just a mix on "Beyond the Bounds."  Regardless, it was a nice mix and I'm glad to see this game's soundtrack receiving some love!

• 1 month later...

Woah, SWEET vocoding. Atmosphere is awesome. Did I say the vocoding was great? This whole track makes me imagine a derelict space station that was once host to a futuristic, utopian society. Stuff is calmly floating around in the dark in zero g and bright images are flashing during the vocal sections. Great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it’s just me, but it seemed like the intro was building up to something more exciting, only for it to get way more mellow throughout? But that’s all right, because there is a very distinct sound throughout the entire mix. I imagine this is what chilling down-time lounge music would sound like in the distant future. What I like most about the vocal work is how atmospheric it sounds given the mood that this track creates. Very lovely.

• 2 years later...

Oooh, this is very cool sounding. Strong futuristic atmosphere with such a chill beat, and the vocals are amazing. Everything meshes together perfectly for a distinct cybernetic ReMix. I could easily picture myself listening to something like this while walking through an empty or less populated city at night. Very nice.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03230 - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner & Z.O.E "ADA"