An OverClocked Christmas v.9 recruiting now!

The Coop

12 minutes ago, Rozovian said:

Something weird is going on. I can't PM the track. I asked Willrock to do it for me. v13_b2. You should have it now, Coop. And possibly half a dozen PMs I've sent but got an error after hitting send. And then I couldn't access the site at all. The site seems to be working now, but I got a similar error when I tried to PM again.

I could've gone to bed an hour ago if I had your email address. 

I got your track, Rozo. Thanks for getting it done.

And my e-mail address has been in the first post of this thread since day one :-P

Actually, I couldn't even access the site directly, as if my router or ISP had decided the site was bad, or vice versa. I could access it via some proxy I tried, but I don't trust the free ones enough to log in with one. By the time I was trying things like that, I wasn't thinking about finding your contact information, but trying to figure out what happened to the site, so I didn't even check for your contact information in the thread. Stupid of me.

15 minutes ago, Rozovian said:

Actually, I couldn't even access the site directly, as if my router or ISP had decided the site was bad, or vice versa. I could access it via some proxy I tried, but I don't trust the free ones enough to log in with one. By the time I was trying things like that, I wasn't thinking about finding your contact information, but trying to figure out what happened to the site, so I didn't even check for your contact information in the thread. Stupid of me.

To quote Gilbert Gottfried, "YOU FOOL!" :lol:

Well ladies and gentle peoples, the deadline has come and gone. I'll be spending the next day or so finishing up the text for the back and making a song order after I listen to them all. After that, the files all go to Dyne so he can do some truly unspeakably vile things to them before handing it all out to everyone. I can't give you an exact day, but it'll go up between the 22 and the 25, so keep an eye out for it in the Community forum.

With that, I'd like to give a big thanks to all the remixers who threw something together for this album and keeping that thing from punching through the rest of the way to claim us all, and to Dyne for letting me helm this beast again. And with that, we can stick a fork in this project, cuz it's done.