OCR03237 - Mega Man II (GB) "Miljoonamiehen Muistelmat"

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As already stated, the roughness of this track is truly remarkable. But the track itself doesn’t really do anything for me. Maybe it’s the original source material, or the arrangement? I’m not sure, but it’s kind of hard to rock out to this, as the truly head bopping part starts near the end of the track, while the rest of the track seems more lounge rock. But even then I’m left waiting there, wondering when it’s time to rock. It’s decent though. Not great, but not terrible either.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03237 - Mega Man II (GB) "Miljoonamiehen muistelmat"
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I hear the rough style of this one, and it really gives this song a unique personality because you can tell that it was done as a choice. Reminds me of a chill bar or a lounge type place from an older time in the slower parts. Certainly an interesting ReMix to hear, and while I can safely say that I'll never spell the title of this mix correctly ever, I can see myself enjoying the actual song a few times in the future. Nice work!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03237 - Mega Man II (GB) "Miljoonamiehen Muistelmat"