Gargoyle's Quest (Gameboy) - Medley on Electric Wind Instruments

SoUnDoLe

• 4 weeks later...

eee :D

I'm glad you're posting here or else I never would have found you. Lovely, lovely music. c:

In parts, this reminds me of Ultima pieces for some odd reason.

EDIT - Oh my gosh, you've been here an entire decade longer than I have! Well, then, I'm glad I finally saw your music posts. XD

eee :D

I'm glad you're posting here or else I never would have found you. Lovely, lovely music. c:

In parts, this reminds me of Ultima pieces for some odd reason.

EDIT - Oh my gosh, you've been here an entire decade longer than I have! Well, then, I'm glad I finally saw your music posts. XD

Thanks heaps! I'm glad you've enjoyed it! I can see the Ultima connection pretty clearly - modal harmony and some similar classical progressions. I'd like to cover more music from the Ultima games but I think there's maybe 3 people online that would actually recognise anything!

And yeah, this account goes way back! I first found OCRemix in high school and have been enjoying the works on here ever since, but it's only very recently that I've started trying to make covers more seriously (last 1-2 years)!