Arcadia Legends - History

Darkflamewolf

@Garpocalypse @Moseph - We need something finished to hand to the judges for final polish critiques by March 1st or at the LATEST mid-march or we're gonna have to unfortunately drop your claims. It's been nearly a year and a half. :( I'm really looking forward to both because both WIPs are sounding WONDERFUL. Please don't give up now!

@djg-music @Sentient Pulse - You guys' tracks are SERIOUSLY AT THE FINISH LINE! :-o DJG, you just need to implement the polish critiques from the judges and give me a unmastered final wav + developer's commentary and you're practically done. Sentient Pulse, you got that last third to work out before another round of polish critiques and we'll call you good. Almost there! :) 

@Tuberz McGee @fxsnowy - Please be patient with us. Gario and Timaeus222 are currently working hard and will squeeze in your polish critiques as they can. So sit tight and be ready to make some changes. It sounds like they're on the fence of being 'NO' before an actual panel.

@Silent Ice @pu_freak - We got some great starter WIPs from you two but now we need something more substantial soon, preferably by March or during March. We need to know you're alive first off Silent Ice, no idea where you dropped off too. :( 

Akira Wing - Can't contact this guy anymore, isn't answering requests through his webpage. Provided I hear nothing from him by March 1st, Remote Town and Ramirez's Theme will be back up for grabs by then.

And everyone who hasn't and submitted a final mix: Please sign the consent form! Found in the first post of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, Garpocalypse is nearly done with his Horteka/Ixa'taki remix but he needs someone to assist him in a specific thing: (in his words) some heartfelt Native American Stereotypical Wubba-Wubba's. :D:P So if anyone could coordinate with him and record those things for him. That'd be AWESOME. Oh, and do let me know you're doing it so I know someone has answered the call! :D 

1 hour ago, Darkflamewolf said:

Hey everybody, Garpocalypse is nearly done with his Horteka/Ixa'taki remix but he needs someone to assist him in a specific thing: (in his words) some heartfelt Native American Stereotypical Wubba-Wubba's. :D:P So if anyone could coordinate with him and record those things for him. That'd be AWESOME. Oh, and do let me know you're doing it so I know someone has answered the call! :D 

Just to clarify. :)

If anyone has the capacity to record themselves doing:

The idea is to get as many people as i can from the project to join in BUT I need them as dry as possible without any sound of the room you're in. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

If anyone is wondering what the heck happened to me and the silence on my end. I'm having some job loss, financial woes at the moment and real life is currently taking a really bad toll on me and my family. So I must retreat and focus on getting my real life in order before I can be any use to this project as a director. However, all is not lost and I have @Modus as my co-director to help and assist with your WIPs and tracks as necessary. @Gario and @timaeus222 should be aware now of Modus and if any finished WIPs come their way from him that it is legit and to critique as normal. Thanks so much for everyone who has helped and contributed already to the project and I hope we can get more remixers on board to round out  the rest of the unclaimed tracks! This project is not dead, it's just progressing! I'll be back soon once my life is sorted out! I'll try to get to each of the PMs that has been sent my way in the past two months, I apologize for the delay. I'll get to each of you in due time this week. Thank you for understanding. :) 

Yeah, because DFW and I have been working extremely closely together on the project since its beginning, we're in a good position to cover each other. That said, please keep DFW on your mind. He's got a real heart for his family. I'll relay messages to him and get approval on things that will move the album forward.

We've got three new tracks coming in, and we have a LOT of art made. Can't wait to share.. eventually? Still not sure what we're allowed to share, but we'll keep you updated.

Sorry to hear about that. I hope things work out for you, Darkflamewolf.

EDIT: Yeah, Modus, if there are new tracks that you're looking to QC, send them my way and I'll keep doing my part on here. The album has a lot of momentum behind it at the moment, it'd be a shame to see it slow down when there's a co-director capable of pushing it ever forward.

No pressure, tho. ;)

Sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch DFW. I've done the job loss and financial trouble things a couple times myself.  I know just how crappy a situation that can be.   I hope things take a turn for the better for you and look forward to seeing you back here once things calm down.

Glad to you see you stepping in to keep things going @Modus.   I should have a WIP for you in the next two to three weeks,  I've finished writing all of the music.  I should be able to spend this week practicing, next weekend recording, and the week after that mixing if all goes smoothly.  Will probably need another week if there are any hiccups.  At any rate, I'll have something ready to be critiqued by the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,. I m a bit overwhelmed.   Is there anyone out there who could record a piano part for me?      It is not difficult at all (pretty basic really), but my skill level on piano is basically I know which notes the keys play lol.  Someone with more experience could do a much better recording in a fraction of the time that it will take me.  

I have a full score for the remix.  So i can give anyone who is interested in a collab the score the piano sheets and a midi.   The mix is an indie pop/folk arrangement of drachmas theme in the style of the korean Duo, OKDAL.  The piano is the backbone of the whole thing so itd be nice to have it done well.

Let me know if anyone is interested!  Thanks!

If anyone is interested, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 6:41 PM, TSori said:

Ok,. I m a bit overwhelmed.   Is there anyone out there who could record a piano part for me?      It is not difficult at all (pretty basic really), but my skill level on piano is basically I know which notes the keys play lol.  Someone with more experience could do a much better recording in a fraction of the time that it will take me.  

I have a full score for the remix.  So i can give anyone who is interested in a collab the score the piano sheets and a midi.   The mix is an indie pop/folk arrangement of drachmas theme in the style of the korean Duo, OKDAL.  The piano is the backbone of the whole thing so itd be nice to have it done well.

I don't have a means to record it, but if you have the midi I can work on scoring it and making it sound good. I have a degree in recording so mixing is one of my strong suits, especially with piano considering its a main sound in 80% of all my electronic music. 

Just popping in to say I LOVE this type of volunteer collab going on right now between Sentient Pulse and TSori, keep this stuff up! PM each other if you have to if you haven't gotten a response yet from each other!  Make it happen! :D

As for me, life is still crappy and I'm busy every single day with rebuilding my life and finding a new job, etc. However, I do plan on getting back with fxsnowy and Moseph who sent me directly their full versions of their songs. I haven't forgotten, I just need time to sit down and devote to the tracks. Thank you for your patience.

On 5/7/2017 at 2:28 PM, Darkflamewolf said:

@fxsnowy Can you please send me an unmastered wav file of your final song version via my email? I don't want to have to rip from a streaming service and get suboptimal quality as a result. Thank you. :)

Just sent it

On 4/21/2017 at 9:41 PM, TSori said:

Hey I'm a piano player and can help out. PM me if you are interested

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I found a new job, my life is getting back in order and I'm eager to hop on board the Arcadia Legends hype train again and take over directing duties again! I've already PM'd quite a few up and coming new remixers that blazed onto the scene in recent months. I am going to get with Modus, my co-director, and recap what's happened in my absence, update the first post track listing as best as I can and begin to check in with every remixer currently on the books who still owe us a track. So expect me to get with each of you soon in the coming week(s). We're almost 2/3rds done with the entire 3-disc album! Come on everyone! The ending goal is in sight and we have almost a third disc's work of tracks left to claim! We got this!

We still need Indian style wah-wahs for @Garpocalypse 's song for Ixa'taki. He had an example of what he was looking for earlier in the thread. He still hasn't got a response back yet for this and as far as I'm aware of, it's all he needs to complete this track. We need this done, please, if anyone can help him, drop a line here and PM him as well. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Sentient Pulse, I need your final polished remix wav - unmastered. Please check your PMs, check the final critiques of the judges in those PMs. You are literally at the finish line. Finish up those fixes, send us the unmastered wav and your song is totally complete! (and do send developer's commentary too) I'd hate to have you spend all that time creating a fantastic remix only to have it not feature because we didn't get a final version! :(

Everyone who contributed to the album! @Garpocalypse had an idea where we could all record our own Indian chanting and wah-wahs ourselves, like a cool, group project of those who worked on the album and he'd incorporate it into his track. This is literally the last thing he needs to complete the track! Let's all help him by recording our own voices doing the chanting as per the example he provided. Heartfelt Native American Stereotypical Wubba-Wubba's is how he described them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Arcadia Legends - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic