Arcadia Legends - History

Darkflamewolf

We are super pumped about this album and we are stoked to be bringing this your way soon! We are excited to have all the Skies of Arcadia fans enjoy what they love and have more of that awesomeness through this music. It brings back so many good memories listening to all these songs. It is a shame we were unable to do a fourth disc, but we do plan, with some coordination with OCR to reveal 11 side tracks that didn't exactly make the cut and are in varying degrees of WIP as an unofficial addition. It won't be available in the main downloads and we're still working out the kinks of this aspect, but the main goal is getting the three primary discs out by Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!!!! Really excited to hear this one! One of my fave games ever and an overlooked gem of an OST for sure (the Dreamcast version especially). Very interested on how the Dark Rift theme turned out above all.

One day I'll get around to a version of Ice Dungeon. Probably my favorite track from the whole game (but only played during that weird quiz/slide section...).

3 hours ago, Mr. Hu said:

Awesome!!!! Really excited to hear this one! One of my fave games ever and an overlooked gem of an OST for sure (the Dreamcast version especially). Very interested on how the Dark Rift theme turned out above all.

One day I'll get around to a version of Ice Dungeon. Probably my favorite track from the whole game (but only played during that weird quiz/slide section...).

That's a tough one to improve on. Actually.. we felt that way about Last Battle.. some tracks are just perfect. We attempted Last Battle anyway :smile:

20 minutes ago, MissNewtype said:

So what's going on with this? Is there anywhere we can listen to it yet?

It's in the judging process. So it has to pass evaluation in several key areas. We are not sure how long it will take, but they know our release goal is this year.

Any tracks you're particularly looking forward to? 

That's fantastic news, Jose! And Might I say, the trailer is looking quite fantastic. One of the best I've seen! But then again, I'm sorta biased here! ;) 

Good to know that the deadline is taken into account here, we would love to have it land (even if it is at the TAIL end of the year) within the 15th anniversary of the Legends release of the game in Japan. A good Christmas present for us all!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, we're wrapping up some website design and a cool little addition we felt would be neat to add is developer's commentary from each of the remixer's on their own tracks. However, we are missing these folks and their commentary:

@Chadlee
@YoshiBlade
@Jason Covenant
@PrototypeRaptor
@musicbyscottb
@Tuberz McGee
and
@Jorito for To the Horizon song.

If we don't receive developer's commentary for your individual tracks by the time website and album goes live, your song just won't have a little additional thing to click for people to read your thoughts on your track selection.

5 hours ago, Darkflamewolf said:

Okay, we're wrapping up some website design and a cool little addition we felt would be neat to add is developer's commentary from each of the remixer's on their own tracks. However, we are missing these folks and their commentary

@Jorito for To the Horizon song.

Your PM box should have told you differently at September 3 :). Let me know if you didn’t get it though.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MissNewtype said:

When do you expect it to be out? Skies of Arcadia really badly needs more remixes on this site. There are only two. Do you have a playlist on YouTube of the songs you're including?

You can check the first post of this topic for all the included tracks (the big green block of text)... iirc all songs are included.

Don't worry, I'll be posting on my Youtube channel all the tracks that are on the album, even the ones that won't make it to OCRemix youtube channel proper. I'll have three varieties: single track listening, full disc listening and full album longplay listening so you can choose how you want your experience.

It's coming soon. Don't you worry!

@Deedubs @Guifrog and @YoshiBlade, There is a podcast show of a sort being hosted by @Rexy and she is interested in featuring up to three songs this COMING WEEKEND on the show. I was thinking of using specifically your songs (with you Deedubs, I got freedom of choice here, but primarily ones you've done solely). If you're okay with her featuring on his show prior to album release as a nice sneak peek, just let me know. If I hear nothing back by Friday morning, I'm going to assume silence as consent and suggest the tracks forward. 

6 hours ago, Darkflamewolf said:

@Deedubs @Guifrog and @YoshiBlade, There is a podcast show of a sort being hosted by @Rexy and he is interested in featuring up to three songs this COMING WEEKEND on the show. I was thinking of using specifically your songs (with you Deedubs, I got freedom of choice here, but primarily ones you've done solely). If you're okay with him featuring on his show prior to album release as a nice sneak peek, just let me know. If I hear nothing back by Friday morning, I'm going to assume silence as consent and suggest the tracks forward. 

Totally cool with me!

On 12/11/2018 at 7:35 PM, Darkflamewolf said:

@Deedubs @Guifrog and @YoshiBlade, There is a podcast show of a sort being hosted by @Rexy and she is interested in featuring up to three songs this COMING WEEKEND on the show. I was thinking of using specifically your songs (with you Deedubs, I got freedom of choice here, but primarily ones you've done solely). If you're okay with her featuring on his show prior to album release as a nice sneak peek, just let me know. If I hear nothing back by Friday morning, I'm going to assume silence as consent and suggest the tracks forward. 

Of Course :D

• Liontamer changed the title to Arcadia Legends - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic