Arcadia Legends - History

Darkflamewolf

For those who want a special sneak peek before the album drops on three of the album's tracks and you missed @Rexy's podcast this past Friday, here is a recording for you!
https://www.radiosega.net/content/podcasts/SEGA Mixer Drive/SEGA Mixer Drive - WF-2018 Special - 14 December 2018.m4a

Skip ahead to block 3 if you want to skip straight to the preview! (but seriously though, also follow Rexy and her podcast too! :)

I know, a lot of us are getting ancy and with good reason! Unfortunately, there are some last minute things that must be done with the website, download package, download mirrors, soundcloud, vgmdb and more. Lots of admin stuff that needs to be handled and it's honestly only being done by a few people at most. So lots of work to do so this is a smooth release. We are gunning for a release this week. That much is for sure. Before the weekend hopefully! Just please give us some time and I assure you that you'll have some nice music to listen to as you travel through the holidays!

2 hours ago, Darkflamewolf said:

I know, a lot of us are getting ancy and with good reason! Unfortunately, there are some last minute things that must be done with the website, download package, download mirrors, soundcloud, vgmdb and more. Lots of admin stuff that needs to be handled and it's honestly only being done by a few people at most. So lots of work to do so this is a smooth release. We are gunning for a release this week. That much is for sure. Before the weekend hopefully! Just please give us some time and I assure you that you'll have some nice music to listen to as you travel through the holidays!

No worries!   I'm glad to see everyone so focused on doing it RIGHT.  Thanks for all the hard work! I just had to ask the question ;-P   

• Liontamer changed the title to Arcadia Legends - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic