"Beyond Libra", anime-inspired soundtrack ft. Pixietricks, Raj Ramayya (Cowboy Bebop), coming to Kickstarter soon!

bustatunez

Hey guys! I posted about this aaaaages ago, but now finally my anime-inspired soundtrack album is almost ready for release! Influenced by composers like Yoko Kanno, Joe Hisaishi, and Yasunori Mitsuda, the 44-minute album features live orchestra, three live choirs (including a Nigerian vocal ensemble and a Slavic women's chorus), vocal performances by Jillian Aversa (Pixietricks), Raj Ramayya (from Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain), Brandon Bush (Harmony) and others, and instrumental performances by Sixto, Drumultima, JeffBall, AeroZ, Audiofidelity, Chuck Simpson (Finbeard), and many more!

EDIT: Our kickstarter is now live!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rogetmusic/beyond-libra-an-anime-inspired-soundtrack

BeyondLibra-Cover.png

Sounds good so far. :)

Is the music in the background from the album? Whatever it is, it gives me a heavy Persona vibe, which I like. The artwork looks nice as well. Good luck with the funding!

Yep! It's a mix of the opening titles theme, but with vocals muted (so that my blablablah is audible :-)).

Thanks a bunch!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sup guys! Just wanted to give y'all an update -

We're now 5 days away from the end of the Kickstarter campaign, and we've raised over $2,600 for this project!! The extra money will go to a mixing/mastering engineer, as well as some live instrumental overdubs to increase the quality of the release.

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who's backed our project, and I appreciate all the shares/likes/retweets as well! :D