Kingdom Hearts ReMix Album Project -- Cancelled

Chernabogue

I should have maybe taken this to a PM... but, why was this idea cancelled? I saw a lot of interest in the album, and it wasn't that long that you were looking for people. Where did you look for people only on OCR? Did you ask anyone from DoD? Did you find anyone on YouTube??

I know the instinct is to just find "big name people" (a meaningless phrase, there is no hierarchy) on OCR but that is not a viable way to get a roster for remix albums anymore. For example an album I am putting together has not including me, personal friends, people from DoD, a guy I found on reddit who met Chernabogue once at some convention, a few people from OCR and an Ex-OCR person. 

If you want me to drop Dearly Beloved so someone else can have it, consider it done!

I know this. The initial interest was strong, but as I asked many people (also outside from OCR, don't get me wrong), the overall response was negative. I think I aimed too high, and that I wasn't ready after VV3. This has nothing to do with people wanting to remix the same track(s) -- there are also some personal reasons behind this cancellation. And with all the other projects going on, I don't think this will be a huge problem.

• 5 weeks later...

I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts and would've been beyond honored to provide a remix for such a project (I love the idea). I've got a rather unique and bizarre style of Electronic music but haven't gotten a remix on this site yet. If you've got any pieces that you'd like me to do, message me. I especially enjoy mixing melodies so remember that.

I hope you reconsider this project.