OCR Secret Santa 2015

Bahamut

That's a pretty sweet collection wildfire, I think my favorite one there is the slime with the slime hat! :-)

slime on slime is super classy, i love it too =)

Aw, I just noticed that I didn't get my entire slime collection in-frame. Missing is the orange slime my sister crocheted for me.

I got the slime hat when DQIX was released, they were giving them away at Best Buy.

I got my Secret Santa gift today, that was super quick!

Thanks Tables, I love these plushies so much! They're a great addition to my plushie collection at work!  :D

Yay! Glad that those lil guys made it to you safely. They look awesome in that already awesome collection - glad I could add to it :D

I think every year there should be a designated Grinch... who eats everyone's Twizzlers.

Going completely against the spirit of the season,  I am officially holding my secret santa recipient hostage.  I will not send my gift out until i receive mine.  So.  Whoever has me. I'd advise you to send your gift quickly or be held responsible for ruining someone's Christmas this year.                                                      

15d46f5a0fac1a332aea8ca7b0f573dc.jpg

kidding obviously :P

One section of my recipient's gifts have gone out and through the digital tubes today.  I'm still working on the physical side! :-)

I got them this morning! It was a nice surprise :) .

Looking forward to the other half!

To my secret santa recipient - I got a nice gift that I have ready to ship, I will ship it out next Monday for all your joy later next week!

The show and tell is tradition, from what I recall of years past. Lots of fun :)

btw, my person: I won't be at the home address that I provided until the 18th or so when I finish my (last!) college semester, so don't worry if a thing says it shipped and I haven't said anything...! 

Wow...I haven't been here in ages. Hey everyone.

So I am ready to give my person his Secret Santa gift, but he doesn't accept friend invites so well. haha I'm going to give it a couple of more days. I wanted it to be a surprise, but this doesn't make it easy.

Also, that's an awesome work desk Beth!

To whomever has me, unless my gift arrives before I leave for winter break, I won't be able to pick it up until I return for the spring semester in January. So, if you happen to be tracking the package and it says "delivered" but I don't say anything until Jan., then you know why.

Also, to my recipient: part one has been ordered and is being gift wrapped by Amazon, with expected delivery on the 14th.

Wow...I haven't been here in ages. Hey everyone.

So I am ready to give my person his Secret Santa gift, but he doesn't accept friend invites so well. haha I'm going to give it a couple of more days. I wanted it to be a surprise, but this doesn't make it easy.

Also, that's an awesome work desk Beth!

sorry jade :< 

My gift should be shipping soonish.  Finals are next week so I haven't had time to think about this much.  You WILL get it before Christmas!

I think I gave my parents address so if you're shipping something physical to me, the soonest I'll get it will prob be around the 23rd when I go home for break

...fxsnowy, is that comic book nintendo official? :o