OCR Secret Santa 2015

Bahamut

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Sounds said:

And I got my gift yesterday too! And I love it :)!!!! Especially the Eevee Ep album and OcRemix Shirt ^_^!!

Edit: I also like the dog on the card xD, nice lol :).

Now that you've gotten part 1 of your gift, please reply to my Steam friend request so I can give you part 3!

I have no idea when you'll get part 2 in the mail, other than "before Christmas".  :P

Funny story.

I asked Beth a while ago who her Secret Santa was and she didn't tell me who. Wonderful thing after a long day... I found a package in front of my door. I was so excited to see who it was from. Seconds later I could not stop laughing.

Trying to find the gift was an adventure. I honestly believed she trolled me until I ripped the damn thing apart. haha

I found this:

1ea859af_5033_46d2_997c_eaac6f6ddaca.jpg

Not going to lie. This made me cry like a baby...but that's not surprising, right? I've always been the emotional one. Getting the gift made it harder not to go to MAGFest. Unfortunately I had to cancel it. Thank you for this, Beth. I had no idea you could make such a beautiful thing. I'll definitely wear it to MAG 2017. I promise. In the meantime I'll take care of these. I love them. I can't wait for gift #2.

On 12/16/2015 at 8:22 PM, JenZ said:

Funny story.

I asked Beth a while ago who her Secret Santa was and she didn't tell me who. Wonderful thing after a long day... I found a package in front of my door. I was so excited to see who it was from. Seconds later I could not stop laughing.

Trying to find the gift was an adventure. I honestly believed she trolled me until I ripped the damn thing apart. haha

I found this:

1ea859af_5033_46d2_997c_eaac6f6ddaca.jpg

Not going to lie. This made me cry like a baby...but that's not surprising, right? I've always been the emotional one. Getting the gift made it harder not to go to MAGFest. Unfortunately I had to cancel it. Thank you for this, Beth. I had no idea you could make such a beautiful thing. I'll definitely wear it to MAG 2017. I promise. In the meantime I'll take care of these. I love them. I can't wait for gift #2.

I'm so glad you like them! It was really fun designing and assembling them, and I plan to do more pieces using the same techniques after my current remix project is done.

I am not very organized so the second part of your gift may arrive after Christmas. :P

Got this package a while ago, but was away atm. Now I'm here to open Up this package From my Secret Santa Anorax! 

For My initial reactions, I had laughed pretty hard twice  and here's why:

1) Something tells me he's giving me that look for a reason... As if he know he was trapped in that package for a week, just chilling in my room unopened like a mint condition action figure. XD

http://puu.sh/lZJai/c31019c546.jpg

2)Then there's this reason...Who the hell, that is 15 years old...Just chokes on this. XD

http://puu.sh/lZJbp/1e5f447fab.jpg

Thx again Anorax for this cool gift! The Anticipation for the upcoming goodies is killing me. 

Just a heads up to my recipient, (who has no idea who they are) and the state of Garpocalypse's Episodic Christmas Surprise.   Just received an update on what I had ordered from Amazon.  It won't be making it there in time for Christmas but it will be there before new years.   The seller ran out of stock and delayed my shipment by a week. I guess my order went through before they were able to put the notification up.  :/

On 12/18/2015 at 10:39 PM, Supercoolmike said:

Got this package a while ago, but was away atm. Now I'm here to open Up this package From my Secret Santa Anorax! 

For My initial reactions, I had laughed pretty hard twice  and here's why:

1) Something tells me he's giving me that look for a reason... As if he know he was trapped in that package for a week, just chilling in my room unopened like a mint condition action figure. XD

http://puu.sh/lZJai/c31019c546.jpg

2)Then there's this reason...Who the hell, that is 15 years old...Just chokes on this. XD

http://puu.sh/lZJbp/1e5f447fab.jpg

Thx again Anorax for this cool gift! The Anticipation for the upcoming goodies is killing me. 

Oh, wow, what a warning label!

Glad you like it! Part 2 should be en-route, as I mailed it off earlier this week.  Really hoping you don't already own a copy, though... ;-)

Got another notification just the other day on another package arriving. Either I'm ordering things and promptly forgetting about it, or more stuff from my Secret Santa is arriving, and I won't get to see what it is yet... :(

On 12/9/2015 at 1:25 PM, BardicKnowledge said:

Well, I am blown away by the gift that I received.  Wes really doesn't want me to finish my dissertation, haha.  In all seriousness, this is very humbling and I don't know how best to express how thankful I am except to say thank you.  This unboxing pic of me looking way more excited than I usually do (I intended just a very pleased smile, I confess) comes via a joke by Addie, who took the picture right after she said "Now look like I didn't schedule you a vasectomy for Christmas," causing me to laugh really hard and create an embarrassing picture of myself for everyone's enjoyment.

santareaction_zpscbycidfw.jpg

As an aside, I have a large pile of digital goodies for my own person, but they haven't accepted my Steam friend request.  If they don't respond by the end of the day I'm just going to spoil the surprise and PM them since I should not be sitting on gifts after receiving my own.

You sir for the record blew me away. Now if i can only find a controller for the big one. 

Mine is nowhere near as impressive to my recipent. But it worked well last year, so i'm ready to try it again. =)

On 12/19/2015 at 9:59 AM, Hyperion5182 said:

You sir for the record blew me away. Now if i can only find a controller for the big one. 

Mine is nowhere near as impressive to my recipent. But it worked well last year, so i'm ready to try it again. =)

Let me know how the remastered Darksiders II is -- I have the original game and used my coupon to get you the remaster.  I'm wondering if it's worth picking up when it inevitably goes on sale later this year.

14 hours ago, jnWake said:

This looks so cool.

There should be a OCR Secret Santa Remix edition where people ask for remixes or something like that. That way people like me from countries far away could participate :grin:

I bought all digital presents for my person, fwiw -- so international folks should feel more than welcome to participate!