OCR Secret Santa 2015

Bahamut

18 hours ago, jnWake said:

This looks so cool.

There should be a OCR Secret Santa Remix edition where people ask for remixes or something like that. That way people like me from countries far away could participate :grin:

I'd totally LOVE that!  I have a bunch of remix requests.  I desire more Secret of Evermore remixes.

On 12/15/2015 at 2:01 PM, Flexstyle said:

To my secret santa recipient: I sent you some music, but I went straight from the place I purchased it to the post office, and didn't have the ability to include a note to explain each CD in there. Post here when you get it, and I can let you know why I picked each one!

I have received confirmation that the package is at my parent's house!  I will be there tomorrow evening to open it.  Super excited!

On 12/19/2015 at 7:09 PM, DragonAvenger said:

I got another present from my (still unknown) secret santa! It's a really cool Metroid print that I will be excited to put up in my craft room. Waiting on posting pics in case there is something else coming, or if the SS has a plan for revealing their identity!

Glad you liked it :)

These two little figures (not the coffee cup which was bought at a past London Gaming Con) came through the mail today, and they look so adorable!  And I was worried that with the lead up to the holiday, the OCR SS would be another delayed asset on top of everything else that had happened in the run-up to this event.

Still, I am thankful they both came!  Once I do some winter cleaning they'll have a nice, chilled home in my room.

I had a look at the gift notes from the package and it also said something about download codes for some of their music.  If they're anywhere, they weren't in the box; wonder if they ended up somewhere that I hadn't looked yet.

Considering what the SS set out to do, I have a feeling there may be more that had gone under my radar, but we'll see. Nevertheless, thanks so much Garpocalypse! :D

image.jpg

On 12/23/2015 at 10:10 AM, Rexy said:

These two little figures (not the coffee cup which was bought at a past London Gaming Con) came through the mail today, and they look so adorable!  And I was worried that with the lead up to the holiday, the OCR SS would be another delayed asset on top of everything else that had happened in the run-up to this event.

Still, I am thankful they both came!  Once I do some winter cleaning they'll have a nice, chilled home in my room.

I had a look at the gift notes from the package and it also said something about download codes for some of their music.  If they're anywhere, they weren't in the box; wonder if they ended up somewhere that I hadn't looked yet.

Considering what the SS set out to do, I have a feeling there may be more that had gone under my radar, but we'll see. Nevertheless, thanks so much Garpocalypse! :D

image.jpg

Glad these made it in time for christmas.  I was given a date after the delay of Dec 30 and they made it a week before!  For the record though I was REALLY trying to get you some of the other things on your list but everything I took to checkout wouldn't support international shipping.  Hope you enjoy them!

The download codes don't exist yet, that's part 3 of the episodic christmas.  I have some music i'm licensing and when the process is all completed i'll be sending you some codes for them.  

Just gonna throw up a link, I put my gifts together that I got from fxsnowy! The half gloves plug into a USB and get toasty warm!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0yA2xJvloATSURZWmZzaU9yNFh3RlpCZFIyVlZwWmgtZ3Q4/view?usp=sharing

To my secret santa; I was a bit slow, but I mailed out your package yesterday! I hope it arrives soon!

Glad to hear you both got them!  I spoke with Tables for a little bit after she got hers; the SS can be rough if your Santa may not make it in time, and so there's no way I'd leave someone behind.

Since then, I got a LOAD of new Steam games added into the inventory!  Tables's thank-yous were Secret of Monkey Island 2 and Half-Minute Hero 2 (the latter I virtually started playing as soon as I got it thanks to how much I enjoyed the original xD); and part 2 of Garpocalypse's package was Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2 and DuckTales Remastered.  I'm gonna get swamped in these games now but I'll totally sink my teeth into them!

Thanks again you two, and merry Christmas to you all! :)

Since it's Christmas already...

Tables, next time you log in to Steam, accept a friend request from me (it's either CashandChange or coldsithmaster) so I can buy you your gifts! Sorry I didn't buy you something earlier, but I've been sick the past few weeks. I didn't forget!

No worries Cash, it's all the same and all lovely! Thank you so much!

Yay so between Rexy and Cash I got:
Never Alone
Grim Fandango Remastered
Crypt of the NecroDancer
The Beginners Guide

I'm really excited to play these! Some of them I've been looking at for a LONG time, or at least it feels that way.

Merry Christmas everyone~! 

On December 22, 2015 at 5:53 PM, The Damned said:

Ah... I was about to come post something like "my gifts are slated for December 31st to January 22nd, sorry!" post and then that shows up.

But... if there's one thing I know about Sentai shows (from the three I've seen), it's that they like cross-overs.

THAT'S A HINT.

The Damned returns with the most fire gift of 2015.

image.jpeg

You better fucking like those gifts. I had to sift through your Steam account, your post history on OCR, and then finally I asked Darkesword for hints. Took me three days of (kinda-sorta) detective work to figure out what you wanted.

Seriously, people: the form on the first page, where you fill out your address, also has this big section for a wishlist. :<

FILL IT OUT NEXT YEAR, GUYS.

Also, crack those babies open and let's see some action poses, Arrow!

nQWzaE1.png

Thank you Flexstyle!  I love it.  Sorry it took so long to post.  Holiday stuff got in the way.  These are some awesome albums.  Eye of the Storm has been a favorite of my group of friends since it came out, and I've enjoyed RAM/Immersion for far too long without actually owning them.  I've never listened to The Chemical Brothers so I'm pumped to try it!  Haven't had much time to listen to it due to the holiday, but I'll be going through all my music soon.  :D

Again thank you!  Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

On 12/28/2015 at 4:04 PM, Koriantor said:

Thank you Flexstyle!  I love it.  Sorry it took so long to post.  Holiday stuff got in the way.  These are some awesome albums.  Eye of the Storm has been a favorite of my group of friends since it came out, and I've enjoyed RAM/Immersion for far too long without actually owning them.  I've never listened to The Chemical Brothers so I'm pumped to try it!  Haven't had much time to listen to it due to the holiday, but I'll be going through all my music soon.  :D

Again thank you!  Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Awesome! I was a bit nervous since I hadn't seen a post here yet. Super glad these help your collection out properly! The Chemical Brothers album is honestly a bit of a left-fielder, in that it (like most of the breakbeat albums of that era) relies on sampling techniques, chopped breakbeats, and interesting sounds to carry it, rather than melodies and more "musical" content. The Chemical Brothers undoubtedly influenced me highly, though, and I can pretty much guarantee you that Rob Swire of Pendulum would name them as a big influence as well.

Cheers! :D