OCR Secret Santa 2015

Bahamut

lol ya. I almost spilled the beans when I was sending out my first post of my gift from Anorax.  Took me like 2-3 weeks to figure out what to give him since his description was empty. Then I noticed he was in a dorm and it instantly got me thinking to get him some dorm-ish stuff and be like, " look what you didn't get for christmas!" to his roomates XD

Double post, but only because my gift finally arrived. Hopefully, I am the last person this year (as in, everyone else has there's by now and no one is left waiting).

(insert image of Lego set 75100 here, as imgur seems to have lost the image)

Contains several parts I didn't have any of until now. More neo-grey slopes and panels is always good, and the trans-clear wheels on the bottom will make for micro-scale display stands quite nicely.

• 2 months later...

FOUR MONTHS LATER (super sorry @The Damned), here's a picture of my Chogokin Shinkenoh (far left) and GekiFire (second from left) next to the rest of my Gekiranger toys. I'm currently 30 minutes southwest of Atlanta visiting a bunch of friends, and we generally bring all our various toku toys on this trip to pose, so I figured now would finally be a great time to pull this stuff out of their boxes and take a few pics.

image.jpeg

• 6 months later...