New Horizons

Jfaferrie

Hi.

I like it. It's beautiful.

I don't know if you wanted that but at the begining, there's a little delay between the string tremolo and the muted brass. It's strange

I listened at 1:20 a sort of loop on the tremolo. Perhaps you can fix it?

At 2:05, the short flute note seems no natural

In the middle, I'm not sure but I didn't heard Reeds. Perhaps, It'll give some thickness (it's the word in french sorry if you don't understand). 

At 3:30 i'm not a fan of picolo. 

There's a clip at 3:50

Personally, I like percussion like Timbal roll or Taiko. Perhaps, it'll be fine in your piece.

(It's my humble opinion)

Hi.

I like it. It's beautiful.

I don't know if you wanted that but at the begining, there's a little delay between the string tremolo and the muted brass. It's strange

I listened at 1:20 a sort of loop on the tremolo. Perhaps you can fix it?

At 2:05, the short flute note seems no natural

In the middle, I'm not sure but I didn't heard Reeds. Perhaps, It'll give some thickness (it's the word in french sorry if you don't understand). 

At 3:30 i'm not a fan of picolo. 

There's a clip at 3:50

Personally, I like percussion like Timbal roll or Taiko. Perhaps, it'll be fine in your piece.

(It's my humble opinion)

Thank you, that is really helpful feedback! :D

Yeah, it's weird how some of my brass samples sound late, it's not just the muted brass samples, there's a few other ones that are the same. I'll take another look at it and see if there is anything I can do to fix it, I may need to just make the brass a micro second earlier. 

As for the Flute at 2:05, I'll test out other patches and see if something fits better

Yeah, in the middle section the brass completely overpower the woodwind, I'll fix the levels to make them a bit more prominent, or at least so that you can hear them :P

Haha, the piccolo is like marmite, you either love it or hate it... my brother can't stand the instrument :P 

And thanks for pointing out the tiny pop at 3:54, that is something that definitely needs fixing