OCR03257 - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards "Larry"

Liontamer

YES, another Larry remix :) We so need more Sierra coverage. Everyone, get out there, do Space Quest, Quest For Glory, King's Quest, there's a goldmine of untapped potential out there.

I'm not the biggest fan of the vocals in this track, but they don't break it for me either. Love the style, definitely kept the whimsical feel of the original.

I uh....

What? Hrmmm.

He just keeps talking and talking and talking...

I half expected some kind of rant regarding how full his toenail collection jar was after he made a sweep of the local hair salon.

The music overall was okay, but... those.... lyrics.... hm.

On the other hand, the annoyance is somewhat thematically sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much an in-joke ReMix. Fun as such for me, as a fan of both OCR Talkback and NGI. Production and arrangement are serviceable if not wowing. The main meat is the vox sampling. The other meat, WillRock soloing was quite good. I can see this tune being a bit incomprehensible to fans of just the other Larry, but if you're into both, it's a fun one-off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR03257 - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards "Larry"
  • 1 month later...

This makes me so happy, such a fun, happy ReMix with enough Larry to go around (especially if you are a fan of both Larry's). The music in itself is awesome, especially that solo from Willrock that was so damn good. Hell, jokes or not, the talking fit right in with the rest of mix. I think this ReMix could have me smiling for a long, long time. So damn fun, I love it.