*NO* Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim 'Celtic Dragonborn'

djpretzel

Conservative, but doing something very specific, as the arranger (and mix title) explains...

- djp

---

• ReMixer name: dbellieny
  • email address: 
  • website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMp-n8QarIyUmdzQlBx-q2Q
  • userid: 54726
  • Name of game(s) arranged: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Name of arrangement: Celtic Dragonborn
  • Name of individual song(s) arranged: The Dragonborn Comes
  • comments about the mix: I really love Jeremy Soule's score. And this song, specifically, has only in-game a capella interpretations. And there is no internet version (even the most famous) addressing its real intention, which is: to be played as a celtic song. So I decided to write this arrangement, and try to bring some justice to this beautiful piece.
Edited by Liontamer
closed decision

• 1 month later...

The guitar playing is absolutely luscious in this track.  The female vocal is good, but it is mixed slightly dry and up front, so any off-notes are emphasized.  My biggest issue is how completely conservative the track is.  Just like the source tune, it is guitar and vocals only.  The lyrics are the same, the entire feel is the same.  As nice as this is, it's too similar overall for me.

NO

• Chimpazilla changed the title to 2015/03/17 - (1N) The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 'Celtic Dragonborn'
  • OceansAndrew changed the title to 2015/03/17 - (2N) The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 'Celtic Dragonborn'