December is Reviews Month

OceansAndrew

December-is-reviews-month.jpg

Come one, come all, and do some reviews! This is the time of year when many needy mixes need extra love and attention, because it's a good month to do it! It's cold out, you are inside, now is the time to listen to some of the millions thousands of mixes that you can download for FREE and then write something about them. It can be a sentence, it can be a paragraph, it can even be a sentence AND a paragraph!

1. GET YE TO THIS PAGE AND START REVIEWING! 
  2. TRACK THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS YOU DO
  3. SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS?! *
  4. COMPLIMENT MY REALLY PRETTY TYPOGRAPHY

* There are bribes presents for people who review! There will be little signature badges for people to show off their awesomeness, and if you review MANY SONGS, there are even better presents!

50 Reviews in December: Download code for Mega Man 25th anniversary album

100 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy Random Encounter

200 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy VI Balance and Ruin OR Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream

500 Reviews in December: I will come to your house and act like your dog. I could be your dog!

Helpful Review Forum Links:

I INSIST!

Say what your favorite part was of the mix!

Ask technical questions on the exact settings of that wobble bass synth! 

Listen to something you've never considered giving a chance before, and finding something about the mix you like!

The possibilities aren't quite endless, but they are vast!

THE FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH INFORMATION ON HOW WE INTEND TO BRIBE YOU!!!!!!

There are bribes presents for people who review! There will be little signature badges for people to show off their awesomeness, and if you review MANY SONGS, there are even better presents!

50 Reviews in December: Download code for Mega Man 25th anniversary album

100 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy Random Encounter

200 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy VI Balance and Ruin OR Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream

500 Reviews in December: I will come to your house and act like your dog. I could be your dog!

While we don't have a way of just linking this in IPS yet, you can find remixes with the least amount of reviews by going to the forum and selecting the following options from the sort bar.

2015-12-02_1011.png

Once we update the forums to IPS4, we'll be able to implement some custom activity streams where the least reviewed tracks will be available through a handy link.