December is Reviews Month

OceansAndrew

There are bribes presents for people who review! There will be little signature badges for people to show off their awesomeness, and if you review MANY SONGS, there are even better presents!

50 Reviews in December: Download code for Mega Man 25th anniversary album

100 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy Random Encounter

200 Reviews in December: add a Physical copy of Final Fantasy VI Balance and Ruin OR Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream

500 Reviews in December: I will come to your house and act like your dog. I could be your dog!

And humanity will witness a flood of reviews that the world has never seen before....

It's working! I have gotten a bunch of reviews on my tunes and that makes me happy. :) Also I'm working on a new review method..

reviews2015-pad.jpg

reviews2015-sigmaybe.jpg

Feel free to use the above as a signature. (If you can, host the file in your own space please..)

Edited by evktalo

Question!

I'm seeing a load of JD Harding mixes from the early 2000's, but the first post was from Larry in 2014. Were comments from before this cut off by a forum shift, or were they resurrected from a previous mix culling?

These remixes were removed a long time ago (more info here) by request of their creators and in 2014 in celebration of both 15 year anniversary and 3000 of remixes, they were added back.

These remixes were removed a long time ago (more info here) by request of their creators and in 2014 in celebration of both 15 year anniversary and 3000 of remixes, they were added back.

Already looked at the changelog, there's no mention of this there. Are you referencing the VGMix schism?

Edit: Forgot to say thanks! :)

Edited by Master_Yoshi