December is Reviews Month

OceansAndrew

15 minutes ago, TillyFun said:

Rarh. XD I am playing catch up now!

And check out the album review threads as well: there are 4 without comments! :) I may review the Doom albums before the end of the month, if I can. They're great! ^w^

Thanks for the heads up on the album review thread :D 

21 hours ago, Chernabogue said:

Reached the 100th mark today (technically, I must be around 105-110 because I reviewed a few ones without updating my sheet)! Hope I can find enough time to make it to 200! It's insane how you can miss some good music and this is a great way to discover cool stuff. :)

Сongrats! I've hit mark of 168 mixes by now, gonna post at least 7 more reviews today :)

I have a few written down on the notebook. Some of them need more work (timestamps & source checking). I just need some opportunity to sit down on the computer with it - I've been listening on the bus and writing thoughts down by hand. Dunno how many I've got, it'd be fun to break 50 but I doubt I'll reach that. It's been fun though!

if you have reached a prize milestone, just let me know via PM at the end of the month; I can do a quick database verification and then give you all gold stars. I think then we can either have some sort of amazon voucher or something, or we just get your address and mail the prizes out :-)

On 12/23/2015 at 6:06 PM, OA said:

if you have reached a prize milestone, just let me know via PM at the end of the month; I can do a quick database verification and then give you all gold stars. I think then we can either have some sort of amazon voucher or something, or we just get your address and mail the prizes out :-)

I finished writing review 200 on Word last night. Will PM you once they're all actually posted here :) 

On 12/27/2015 at 9:06 PM, Necrox said:

Actually, the main takeaway from this is that Crulex has a lot of reviews.

I wish that were true, but sadly my computer decided to die after the first week of the month and I couldn't get the forums here to let me post off my PS3 or 3DS. Really bummed me out because I was actually excited about this. Only reason I'm on here today is because of a borrowed laptop from a family member visiting for the holidays. Hopefully I can get a new computer soon so I can actually get back into reviewing for the rest of the new year. Until then, I guess a few reviews before the end of the year will be the best I can do.