Recommended sites/CD's for drum n' bass/breakbeat loops?

Yeah, what would be ideal is just a CD filled with electronic drum loops in different BPMs; I don't really want any synth/bass/lead loops, as most of the drum n' bass packages I've seen have advertised. I'd prefer not to "make amazing drum n' bass tracks in 15 minutes!" by connecting loops together. Same with any other breakbeat/electronica piece.

Thanks for the tips so far though.

BTW does anyone have Firestorm? Is it any good?

Yeah, Dogs on Acid is pretty much the only place to go for DnB loops. But other than stuff you might find from producers like Cause 4 Concern, etc etc. loops are garbage anyway (who isn't sick of the Amen break by now?) -- a real cheap and easy solution would be to get yourself the natural studio drumkit from http://www.naturalstudio.co.uk/ and just make them yourself. As far as free drum kits online, this one just absolutely destroys everything else out there quality-wise. It's a minor hassle setting up a "master" track in Fruity or whatever you use with every sample (considering there's about 20 samples per drum) but once you have that saved you can rock the world.