Ravenholm - Half-Life 2 metal remix

BKM

My second take on Half-Life 2's soundtrack. Initially a byproduct of my other HL2 remix, which I posted here some time ago, 'Ravenholm' then developed into a full project. It's not nearly as progressive; the focus was on atmosphere this time. Lots of samples and self-made ambient stuff. I'm proud of how the drums turned out, but still unhappy with my guitar tone. That might change very soon as I'm looking into investing in a Peavey 6505mh tube amp, so expect better next time. Really grinds my gears that I was never able to reproduce the tones I had on Exordium.

I recommend downloading the high quality MP3 320 version over at SoundCloud or hearthis.at.

Next up will be metal remix of Pendulum's 'Blood Sugar' and if I find the time, a solo playthrough video. Also, I will be starting production of my 8 track orginial instrumental album 'Oracle' in December as writing is finished now. I'd appreciate any form of support immensely - in the form of helpful critique to improve my mixes or, you know, just throw a like my way somewhere!