OverClocked ReMix Design ?'s and Issues

Liontamer

Message sent.

Thanks for the offer; I can handle them BUT... you've still got wiki access, right? It'd be good to update the images used in each wiki mascot entry. I personally think it'd also be nice to embed official OCR youtube mixes of character theme mixes, one per article, so the mascot pages have some musics :) Good idea?

Thanks for the offer; I can handle them BUT... you've still got wiki access, right? It'd be good to update the images used in each wiki mascot entry. I personally think it'd also be nice to embed official OCR youtube mixes of character theme mixes, one per article, so the mascot pages have some musics :) Good idea?

Sounds like fun, but I never had access to the wiki. I believe that was Dafydd and a couple of the other bio writers.

you've still got wiki access, right?

I believe that was Dafydd and a couple of the other bio writers.

Yeah, me and Linearity.

It'd be good to update the images used in each wiki mascot entry.

I'm on it, sir. :salute:

I personally think it'd also be nice to embed official OCR youtube mixes of character theme mixes, one per article, so the mascot pages have some musics :) Good idea?

While it would be super awesome to have Tatsumakisenputronic play while someone reads Ryu's bio or any One Winged Angel mix queued up for Sephiroth, that kinda defeats the point of encouraging readers to click on ReMixed titles and find the mixes themselves. Not to mention some mascots don't even have one linked title (Wain, the Darkstalkers, *cough*theTapRunner*cough*), or even their own theme songs.

Also, can someone tell me which game the new full armored X comes from?

ocr_mascot_030.png

EDIT: Never mind, found it. He and Bowser and Kraid's Pictured from lines have been updated, as well as every mascot image in the articles.

Edited by Polo
found full armor X's appearance (and then some)

• Liontamer changed the title to OC ReMix connection not secure?
  • Liontamer locked this topic
  • DarkeSword locked and unpinned this topic