FF7 - Those Who Are Chosen by The Planet

Since you gave me a lot to work with for Iris, I figured I should listen to this for you and offer some input!

I really like the voice in the beginning as well as the guitar (which resembles the strings) that comes in around :54.  The chimes and the drums are very effective and it's great that you did the panning of the drums.  It's the little things that have a big effect sometimes.

However, and this might be personal preference, I feel like the guitar resembling the choir is missing something.  More aggression, bite, attack, I'm not sure how to quantify it.  When it enters, I guess I feel a little let down.  Maybe layering it with the same notes an octave higher could work because in the original track, that's a heavily stacked choir from bass to soprano.  

Unfortunately, guitar is my severe weak point (which is why I haven't posted my Flame Mammoth WIP remix for fear of literally being ripped apart) and anytime I try to get a good sound, it's basically "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" for anything involving amps/distortion/etc.  If nothing else, I hope this gives you something to consider checking out.  Basically, it feels like you're one step away from this sounding really powerful and well done.