Castlevania: Cacophony of Incarnation 2016

MindWanderer

Neat. Well, extra time may or may not help - I'll certainly not be able to achieve my original vision with this one, but MAYBE I can give you guys something, with an extra 24 hours. I can't make any solid promises on this one, though, I've not been able to do very much this round (even though all of the sources are actually amazing, this round).

28 minutes ago, MindWanderer said:

I'm extra apologetic after reading all that... but I'm sick today and won't be able to get the music posted. If the participants would like an extra 24 hours for tweaks, they have them. Watch this space tomorrow at noon PDT.

FUCK. YES.

A few of my vocals did not come out as I would have liked, so I will gladly take this extra time to make sure everything's on pitch. (Even though that likely means another 1am bedtime tonight)

Sorry you're not feeling well MW!

Yeah, IIRC there's one final battle between the winner of the regular round and the winner of the looser bracket. If I read it well it's mostly for kicks because it's about whether or not the winner of the regular round will be the sole ultimate victor or will have to share that title. Interesting concept, I guess we'll find out how it goes :)

Music is up!

Only two entries in each, which makes me sad, but also raises a question.  Jorito and Planarian Hugger have sure been putting in the effort to succeed in the Dracula Bracket, but it's really just been them.  Is anyone else planning on doing Dracula Round 3?  Including wildfire and OA, whoever loses this round?  If not, I'll just skip that round and go straight to the Final Battle next week.

14 minutes ago, MindWanderer said:

Music is up!

Only two entries in each, which makes me sad, but also raises a question.  Jorito and Planarian Hugger have sure been putting in the effort to succeed in the Dracula Bracket, but it's really just been them.  Is anyone else planning on doing Dracula Round 3?  Including wildfire and OA, whoever loses this round?  If not, I'll just skip that round and go straight to the Final Battle next week.

For myself I'll put it like this: if there's going to be a Dracula Round 3, I'll do my best to participate, but these past weeks have been pretty hectic and it has been tough to find the time and energy for the compo. Lesson learned here is that I should keep in mind that joining a compo isn't the best of ideas if you have too much other stuff going on :P