Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 'Prayer' Cover for Voice and Electric Wind Instruments

SoUnDoLe

SoUnDoLe, I will comment on every site you post on :)!! YouTube is for praise, but here I want to be more aggressive! I've said it in the past, but I'll say it again! Let's hear that EWI in a remix. These have been great covers with my new favorite instrument, the EWI ( I even love saying it) but now is the time to Submit....please :puppyeyes:   You've got the talent. You've got the networking. You've got ideas...I want to hear you with a more personalized use of that miracle machine! Now over to YouTube for my enthusing....

SoUnDoLe, I will comment on every site you post on :)!! YouTube is for praise, but here I want to be more aggressive! I've said it in the past, but I'll say it again! Let's hear that EWI in a remix. These have been great covers with my new favorite instrument, the EWI ( I even love saying it) but now is the time to Submit....please :puppyeyes:   You've got the talent. You've got the networking. You've got ideas...I want to hear you with a more personalized use of that miracle machine! Now over to YouTube for my enthusing....

Thanks so much for all your kind praise! It's something I wouldn't mind doing, for sure, but I'm usually happier handling arrangement duties off to someone more in the know than myself - I've loved the work I've done in other people's mixes! That being said, there's some subtle stuff I've added here too - when Julia enters there's an additional pedal bass part that isn't in the original. Baby steps? :)

Whoah, your covers tend to be pretty good, but the EWI sounds amazing when in the context of a somber/mellow song. If you ever want to do a full remix, I think you should definitely try doing a song like this.

Thanks so much mate! I think a lot of that is Julia's mixing prowess, she automated reverb in a way that I think fits perfectly. If I was submitting to OCRemix I think it would definitely be something like this where I can play with making the effect of a choir of EWIs!